First grow journal, first grow. 360 L RDWC+150 Wilma, White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ Update Two ]

I dont think I have ever been this productive waiting for a train that's late.

So, today I flipped my girls to full spectrum, 12/12 light schedual.
    I also changed my reservoir and gave started the Bloom nutrient schedual + some Ultra NK, Bloombooster.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180614_191811.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	214728Click image for larger version

Name:	20180614_191736.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	214724
    My plants in the Wilma-system looks really healty.
    When asking for the optimal grow technique for the available space and number of plants the answers was the same: SoG.
    So I will go ahead with an nice SoG.

Is there anyone else using an similar system, reason for my question is that I would like to know how you water.

how often and how long ?

Feel free to ask and comment !

Happy growing guys ! 🤠🍁

Attached Files

Comment

Nice job. Keep it up

Comment

Dr.Moggs Your plants are looking very nice n green n healthy. No doubt you're going to get some nice buds out of them.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Moggs .5 grams a watt is good. If you get to 1 gram a watt you are professional. Lol

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp You my friend, are extremely lucky. If you were close by, I'd pay you to let me rent a little small corner somewhere haha.

Dr.Moggs The main reason I chose feminized as apposed to autos is because if I make any silly mistake or if my plant runs into any issues, I can continue to veg a bit longer to correct them before I decide to flip her to flower. In autos I can't do that. If I run into issues, she's going to flip whether I want to or not lol. Plus, I can veg longer (if I choose to do so) to have more potential bud sites. I can't do that with an auto. You only have a certain amount of weeks before she flips. That doesn't mean I don't like autos. I'd like to actually try autos some day.

• Dr.Moggs
          Dr.Moggs commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp well, then 1g is my goal and the day I get that harvest I won't feel like an beginner anymore 👍

Cannabliss Sounds like a good ide, I think my next grow will be with autos in my big RDWC. But the total electricity consumption must be higher with autos since they get like 20 H light every day. On the other hand, they grow faster and in that aspect dont need as much light....

Autos can be awesome

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X