Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what knf inputs do you make and use and what part of the plant life does it get what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.thenutrientcompany.com/n...able-database/ you can check here for what the npk of everything is and choose what is good to ferment like if your in veg find stuff high in nitrogen an low in pk and ferment it! also you dont mix things you ferment you mkae an aloe fpj or pine apple fpj not together only mix before feeding!!! so you will have a bunch of jars full of things you can pick to mix up and feed depending on what stae of plant life you are at

Comment

you can use rice vinegar and egg shells to make calcium phosphate its water souluble calcium phosphate its also a knf trick and you can feed your plants calcium rich water soluble fertilizer highly plant available you can use bones too!

Comment

i know its alot!!! it can be over whelming just start somewhere and you will get it they all work together to compliment each other so you will learn it all if you llike what it is

Comment

pretty much sst's jadam and knf is alll the other stuff in one basically are the things i know of right now that fits that catagory but i will keep you updated with results if i get any also sst is used in no till and alot of organic grows along with compost teas well not at the same feeding but you know what i mean..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X