Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what knf inputs do you make and use and what part of the plant life does it get what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what knf inputs do you make and use and what part of the plant life does it get what

been trying to research it! not much luck with knf + cannabis info just the info on knf from chris trump and master cho from youtube which im undersanding and learning just fine but i still wanna learn what fpj or ffj fpe and orther knf stuff should be used and when.. im wanna go towards an organic/ no till / all natural where you can create or make your nutrients and feritlizers and soil amendments

knf? fpj? ffj? fpe? wtf? I'm guessing that maybe "knf" is "potassium nitrogen phosphorous" (usually abbreviated "NPK")? (Wild guess.) No ideas on the f's.

Not to play grammar police, but your post would be a lot easier to read and understand with some capitalization and punctuation (and expanding those acronyms, if that's what they are...). Help us help you!
    Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 06-07-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
      Dr.Moggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreeing with DoctorJohnson.
      I am not sure what you mean and can't give you any help but
      As a new member at this forum I can give you an advice. If you write an good post, you will get good help.
      Good luck!

im sorry knf is korean natural farming google it.. fpj fermented fruit extract which banana peels and fruits like pineapples fpj is fermented plant extract you can make it using rapid growing weeds and bamboos and what ever thrives in your area to get extract its growth hormones and goodies and give it to your plants that are vegging to give it boost o f strong growth good fpj fermented fruit extract are high in phosphourus and potassium so its great for budding in flower stage and packed full of stuff that makes "fruit" and so on and so on there is ohn oriented herbal nutrients great for immune boosting and pest control imo is indigenous microbe organisms you basically gather good microbes and farm and breed them to feed to your plants cause micobes break everything down for plants to eat and drink.. and so on.. its alot of shit thats why i was trying to find out where is best to use what but they all compliment each other and work best with each other although fpj and ffj is best to keep seperate and not mixed up like making a mango pineapple combo fpj is not good keep it separate and mix before feeding and for aloe bamboo dandelions dont mix those til be fore feeding and sst is sprout seed teas very fucking important to check it out you can cheat by using freeze dried powder of aloe or bamboo or coconut because coconut is basically the largest seed and has everything a seed needs to grow mix 1 to 10 make sure anything you but isnt pasturized or its no good for your plants aloe and sprouted seeds teas are great check out barely alfalfa the popcorn you eat is easy to get since its at every grocery section you could aslo use it you tube all these knf fpj ffj sst jadam imo oh and you will be happy you learn about it its best combo ed with a no till / organic natural grow! this stuff is better than the best of bottle nutrients that you pay 100's for... as long as you take your time and figurew it out and take it from plants trees fruits and veggies to cannabis

Comment

Dude! Stop throwing text bricks! Try some paragraph spacing and punctuation and capitalization. You're asking for help. Make it easier on the people you're asking to help you. Lordy, big ol' buncha verbiage there.

Comment

well your no help..

Comment

funny how when someone says " not to play grammar police" means they are definitely the fucking grammar police.. did you understand what was said or "typed" sorry if my grammar isnt good enough for you but i wasnt asking for a grammar tutor.. heres a tip for you how about save your 2 cents for your self unless its gonna help the op's question... and actually the text block isnt me asking for help it was me trying to explain to you what knf and what those abbreviations mean but i guess the since it was a "text block" you needed a Latin translator to decipher the ancient tablet block that noone could ever understand... didnt try to sound like an asshole but i see it how it looks.. oh well..

Comment

I'm not real sure anyone has done Korean natural farming here. I know a few people going no till and organic but this is the first I've seen about "knf". Pretty sure a few people brew there own teas and such.

You're best bet would probably be to pick up a book on it and the particulars of your questions, if you can't find the answers online. Sorry if that doesn't help, but I think you'd be better off with published literature then a bunch of stoners on a website. Much more "trusted" information is available from written documentation published by people with more experience in that sort of field I'm sure.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

freddyyola

thanks for the breakdown, it helped and I was entertained. Even a bit informed, what more are people looking for on the inter web?

Thanks!

Comment

• KingKush
                KingKush commented
                Editing a comment
                But seriously, all that sounds just as expensive as some store bought nutes and soil. I buy soil every month and don't even use more than those quart bottles of anything for a few months or like 20 plants or so. It's $36 for 3 bags of soil and that gets me 6 plants. All I'm saying is that is very exquisite and not many of us have the patience or wherewithal to accomplish the tasks of all that mixing. Gotta be a chemist major almost or at least work in the grocery store and get ahold of that wasted produce everynight. That would be s good position. I agree with you 100% that it's viable and makes dank nugget. It is a little out of reach for most, maybe the top 1%, and they are too busy making shit like that than to post on forums out there on the intraweb, so unlikely to find them here. However, you seem very knowledgeable so thanks for the information. It's very cutting edge, ahead of the timez, perhaps for a produce or grocery worker who could truck off the wasted produce of a supermarket.

Howdy fred. In my first round in my notill bed 200 gallons of soil. I'm heading in the knf direction. I've got ohn in process. Aloe and banana fpj made and being used along with soluble calcium. Also made fish hydroslate. In the process of making vinegar from banana solids left from making fpj. Chris trump has great vids. I still do compost teas a sst. Happy gardening

Comment

Good Morning Fred, I really enjoyed reading your posts, interesting.
                I've tried pretty much, every way to grow, but for me, I'm sticking with organic, from now on.
                Once you get your soil made, like you want it, no need to buy anything else. But a bunch of big mouth mason jars, to store all that special tasting bud in.lol
                If you hear of some more good stuff let us know.
                About all i use is Molasses and Worm Compost teas, in my soil.
                Thanks again for the information.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

....making popcorn...
                  If the sun always shone
                  How soon the tree would wither
                  -- Confucius

Comment

lol bill bates.. na no hard feelings guys... but yeah please give give " knf fpj imo forean farming" in youtube or google it shows you how master cho this korean master/teacher in farming they show you natural ways to make flower boosters veg boosters soil boosters pretty much everything you buy botted can be made naturally! takes more time but cost alot less its perfect for me cause im new to growing and dont have athe money to fok up for 100's of dollars on bottled nutes... you take what you see growing rapidly and thriving in your area and you can extract the goods like growth hormones macro and micro nutrients everything and since it came from a plant its plant ready as in the goods are in plant form to be readily used up by the microbes and fungi that will feed your plants! after you outube or search "lnf natural farming fpj ffj jadam" i think is the first search and then if you like what you see check out imo, ohn, labs, em1, are all knf korean natural farming but mycorrhizae, jadam, are stuff you should check out too!ffj fermented fruit juice is made of fruits.. which are full of goods that make buds and fruits so its a bloom/flower booster and fpj is fermented plant juice... made of weeds bamboo shoots aloe dandlions comfrey... and are great for veg growth you make almost all of it using brown sugarand you can add molases to it after its fermented to feed the microbes like compost teas and stuff oh yeah search sst its sporout seed tea made of sprouts basically the best are from corn barley alfalfa coconuts.. eeds contain everything the plants need to grow its full of the "goods" lol ok first thing thats the easiest to learn is sst then fpj ffj then check out imo or and jadam is also super easy you only need plants and water to start ill post a few links to start yalkl out

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

you can use barley corn alflfa coconut and seeds basically but some are better than other not all have the same make up and some are better during flower and some are better for veg but this is basically how you make it and you can bubble it in water for a few hours after you blend it all up and mixed it and then you can feed it to your lplants they only need a tiny amount but you cant give it to much

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuz6jsFwXQ this is with alfalfa hay but you can also use alfalfa seeds to make an sst seed sprout tea this stuff is really good for plants but can be to much but i give mine alot!!

Comment

fuck i just typed out so much and accidently cleared it .... anyways https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6ZAmtbDj8&t=445s hes using banana flower to make an fpj you make it all the same using brown sugar the amunt of suar you use is up to how wet the material you are using is like pineapples would need more sugars but since its already full of sugars it dont need to much but if it dry like hay then you can add a litlle bit of water you can use bamboo shoots aloe comfrey stinging nettles cucumber pineapple banana pretty much anything but these are some stuff great for cannabis! check out a few you tube videos and see what you can gather and if you got a fwe questions after that ill help you out this is all knf korean natural farming... jadam isnt but is something you should check out as well its the easiest to make and start out you are fermenting plants in a different way for a different purpose but pretty much comes down to the same thing benefits for cannabis plants!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                            D.A.A.S.69 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            freddyyola, I have been reading all of your information, And it is very interesting indeed.
                            I'm gonna star incorporating, some of this information, to my crops.
                            Thanks alot ,for all the information. If you hear of anymore. let us know.
                            It all makes good since to me, Thanks again

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X