Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becks99
    replied
    Well we had to chop her down as going away, dried and curing. I didn't fuss too much on clipping it and ended up with just under 16 grams. I'm happy enough. 2nd grow is underway and doing well building on what I've learnt from you guys and this most excellent website. Thanks a million

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    I cut my sativas with a few clear left. But I grow them to be speedy. Alot of people dont like that feeling.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    i guess it's common that newbies cut early due to excitement/lack of patience! I've started a second that is only indoors at night. Added perlite and started this one in its final pot.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Keeping my grow journal going. Started very end of may this one. Pistils are browning and retracting and the trichs are starting to go cloudy. As a first timer I've been reading alot on the best time to harvest. I must admit I'm excited to taste it and don't want couchlock which alot say you get from them turning orange. Have many harvested when there is 40-50% cloudy and the rest clear?

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Thanks Campesino tried the zoom on my phone with little success, man my hands are shaky! Will keep an eye on the calyxes. Appreciate your advice

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Just keeping my journal going. Can't wait to taste it! Been learning on trichomes and when to harvest based on this.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Thanks Campesino I will have a read there.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Latest update. Is still small! has had loads of sunshine recently and is beginning to smell delicious. I cropped a few leaves and removed bits just as this is my first grow and am playing around with it/experimenting. No idea how much longer to grow it or when I should harvest it to be honest?

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    Every grow will teach you more.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    Thanks doesn't look like anything I've ever seen. After 30 years of buying it growing my own has been on my wish list for sometime now. Live and learn!

Will keep my updates going though

Leave a comment:

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    hey i know this is your first grow so you dont realize it yet but the way your plant is growing isnt normal at all it looks like the weird leaf thing you were wondering about in the beginning idk if it was from being stunted and then started growing again or what but it looks as if it has been "topped" the way its growing but it it may have happen naturally through stress or something it could be like the plants that start off with 3 leaf sets instead 2 per node.. its pretty cool except you wont be getting much yield this grow but on your next grow you will see the difference in how a plant is naturally grown long story short this will be cool to look back on in the future or a few plants later.. also i think beginners should stick with photo periods not autos cause you can give a photoperiod more time to fix it self but if you fuck up on an auto you screwed your yield autos dont let you get away with anything there is no time to waste...

• Becks99
    replied
    Found my seed packet at the weekend and the strain is a royal dwarf. Have counted 9 little flowers on the plant and seems to be doing ok. Am watering every 3 days or so and those pesky little bugs seem to have disappeared since am not watering as much. Am loving watching her grow albeit slowly.

Leave a comment:

• Becks99
    replied
    3 weeks! Ok so mine is well behind and I know my soil isn't very airy too. Have poked some holes through with a pencil to try and improve that. Am sure on my next one I'll have a light set up and learn from my rookie errors. Your plant has so many leaves mine seems so baron! I took one of the stems off and it seems to be growing straighter now. I'll keep updating as I go as there is not many windowsill grows on the forum. Appreciate all your advice so far am taking it all on board. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    It happens...idk specifically why... I'd think with an auto that would be a great anomaly to have though. 😉
    View an assortment of strange mutations and unique pictures of growing cannabis plants.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    It's not just you, but I am not sure what is going on there.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X