No announcement yet.

1st grow lots to learn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Campesino I will have a read there.

Comment

Just keeping my journal going. Can't wait to taste it! Been learning on trichomes and when to harvest based on this.

Comment

Thanks Campesino tried the zoom on my phone with little success, man my hands are shaky! Will keep an eye on the calyxes. Appreciate your advice

Comment

Keeping my grow journal going. Started very end of may this one. Pistils are browning and retracting and the trichs are starting to go cloudy. As a first timer I've been reading alot on the best time to harvest. I must admit I'm excited to taste it and don't want couchlock which alot say you get from them turning orange. Have many harvested when there is 40-50% cloudy and the rest clear?

Comment

i guess it's common that newbies cut early due to excitement/lack of patience! I've started a second that is only indoors at night. Added perlite and started this one in its final pot.

Comment

I cut my sativas with a few clear left. But I grow them to be speedy. Alot of people dont like that feeling.

Comment

Well we had to chop her down as going away, dried and curing. I didn't fuss too much on clipping it and ended up with just under 16 grams. I'm happy enough. 2nd grow is underway and doing well building on what I've learnt from you guys and this most excellent website. Thanks a million

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X