No announcement yet.

Started New Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The girls in the tent will come to an unfortunate demise over the next couple of days. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. Trichomes are just the way I like them.
    The young girls are well on their way to follow their sisters footstep. I'll let them veg for another week or two before they'll go in the tent.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Pagan, I try to answer your question the best I can. If you look at the plant you're
      referring to. If you can blow it up a bit, the stake on the right is the main top. The one in the back and the one on the left are laterals that came of the main cola. As they get bigger then the main cola, bend it down even with the main cola. When the tops start going up to the light. bend it back down. You find that it is easier to bend them while you give it a little twist to the left or right. Where ever is the most room. You will see the fan leaf sticking straight up. I trim it and the coresponding leaf off. As the new growth get bigger keep bending it even with the rest. I don't do any defoaling 'till just before I flip tem to 12/12. And as you know, I don't top them ever. I be more then happy to answer all your questions.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      No topping? Well done sir.

lots of care and patience, you should be well rewarded 😁

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish I`m looking forward to watching this. Thanks for the explanation mate. It`s going to be interesting and enjoyable to watch this pan out.

You so rock @kingfish...always have always will...great grow...again!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly.

Harvested my 3 Amnesia Kush. Sorry for the shitty quality of the pics. But that is the best my Cell phone can do without flash.
    Got maybe another week for the Acapulco Gold.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Being a "Dental Floss Tycoon" didn't pan out.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish did you keep the pygmy Pony?

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      ..and the zircon encrusted spoon for up my nose.

Thought I keep you up to date on grow #2. Somango 2A+B is the little plant that never started well from the beginning. She was hit with a bad case of Thrips. But I think she is coming around. Somango #1 is turning out to be a monster. The rest are on schedule, maybe 2 more weeks then I'll flip them.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you brother.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Pagan, Pics. 1 and 2 is the plant you asked about in post 61.1

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish I see where you`re going on this...no pun intended Going well, mate

I harvested the Acapulco Gold. Here is my #1 grow. 3 Amnesia Kush on the left and 3 Acapulco Gold on the right.
    Maybe another week or two for my little ones to go in the tent.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Hall kingfish definitely a thing of beauty.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly Mr. furley.

My gnarly beast.

Comment

I noticed the onset of "The Borg" again. When you see little white spots on one of your leaves. Cut it off and check it with a jewelers loop. Sure enough underneath where eggs. I sprayed them with Spinosad but I know in 3 days I'll have to do it again. It takes about 3 days for the eggs to hatch.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        It is part of my growing regiment to deal with bugs when I grow in the middle of summer. If you catch it early, especially in the vegging stage, it's really no big deal.

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        I know I have asked you before but will ask again and you can pm me to respond should you desire BUT I repeat- where are ( the F are) you that it is summer? And sweet harvest kingfish

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Tika, I'm in Montana and it is far from summer. It is 43 degrees here this morning. I have been turning the heater on in my grow room. Normally I don't start any grows until now (late fall) so I don't have to deal with bugs like I have to now.

My 2nd grow is starting 12/12.

Comment

Nice. Cant wait to see the finished buds. How many grows fo you have going at 1 time?

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I do 2 grows per year. I start one grow and when they go to 12/12. I start the 2nd one.

I don't like the size of my plants for going to 12/12, so I decided to veg them some more. Since they where only in the tent for 1 day, I don't think it will hurt to put them back. The question Paganrich asked about the height of peoples plant before 12/12 got me to thinking. So thanks for the inspiration Pagan.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish I always thought indicas doubled, my mistake and put height restrictions down to not getting it right with the girls but when I found this out, it kinda clocked. Glad it helped, mate

Here are my girls. Still in their puberty. Pic 3 is the little girl who had about everything you can think of happened to her. From under developed leaves to spider mites to thrips. After getting rid of the bugs, I finally stripped her of all her fan leaves and tied her down and this is the result.
        Last edited by kingfish; 10-04-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Forgot to upload the pics.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful work again @kingfish....love their color too!

Thank you Tika. means a lot.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            You mean a lot🌞🍃🎩

Still fighting The Borg. Just when you think you got them all. They show up someplace else. I think they're getting used to my Spinosad, so I hit them with Safer's soap. We'll see. I just put them in the tent, so I better get rid of the little shits.

Comment

I'm doing a little experiment with my girls. I've decided to not strip most of the leaves on my plants this time. I want to see if I can increase my bud size if I leave more leaves verses less leaves. I read an article the other day that got me to thinking. Here are the girls, just completed the first week of flowering.
            The Borg, all though not completely gone, they are under control. The little shrimp from earlier has grown into a nice looking lady. She is the one in the rear right. She was quit a pain in the ass earlier but with a lot of TLC, she will be fine now. I let you all know more if anything else develops.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish What height are you roughly expecting post stretch mate? Thanks for this info as it`s really useful, especially watching your grows. Really helps. Cheers

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Pagan, I think 28-30" (75-76 cm)

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish Thanks for that mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X