No announcement yet.

Started New Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Thrips on my babies. Gave them a good dose of Spinosad, that should do the trick. I will check tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes..hate the slimy little shits!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      You and me both. Now that I look at the plant more carefully, I should have caught it last week.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      U caught it and fixed it,job well done. On with the grow😁

I have managed to get my entire canopy within the ideal 22" distance to the 1000w HPS light. If you read last weeks News Letter, that is "Daylight"

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks kingfish, I need a new fan I would say.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you've filled your space with fat long colas. Great job!!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys, 'preciate it.

Anyone familiar with this, knows what I'm dealing with now. The Borg . Fuck, I hate growing in summer. I hit them all with Spinosad. They are in their 6th week of flower next Tuesday and I hate spraying them with anything this late. Fortunatly I hav'nt spotted any webs, and I only seen spots on one plant,so I think I got them in time.

Comment

Today they are 6 weeks in flowering. My projected harvest will be about 9/26.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        You're too kind Pagan.

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW that is one beautiful growin on there kingfish. And that leaf!!! Sooo beautiful! Great canopy and defol, and as PaganRich said...serious credit...very serious.
        🎩👑🎩👑🎩

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx Tika, that means a lot. Actually the leaf came off my last "Black Jack". I had a few on my current Acapulco Gold, but they werent as pretty as this one.
        Last edited by kingfish; 09-04-2018, 06:18 PM.

Very nice plants

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx wasp.

Very beautiful kingfish, I love the color of the 11 finger leaf.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr.furley

Well done KF plants look tremendous, green with envy,and yes that does resemble borg a bit,keep them in check if u can, and harvest at earliest window possible

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Potted. The Borg is in check. (fingers crossed).I'm not worried about harvesting too soon. I only saw them on one plant.

My girls are getting near the 2 week mark for harvest and the Trichomes are really building up. Everything is getting that frosty look. I checked the trichomes but they are all still clear.
      I will stop feeding them nutes and only give them water and molasses from here on. Buds are getting fat. Pictures to follow.

Comment

Whohoooo 🥂eager for pictures when the time comes. Do you enjoy the harvest/trim part?
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I enjoy it if the wife helps with the trimming. Otherwise I get bored with it pretty quick. My favorite part in this whole operation is the smoking. I do enjoy the jarring.

I started LST on my 2nd grow. I only have 4 this time. 2 seeds never did anything. The little one grew a long tap root, but was slow to grow leaves. Then when it finally did, it got Thrips. But she is coming around.
        Another "Dickette" Tika. I get some pics of my other grow later. They will be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Getting near the harvest date and my girls are starting to get fat. I love "Fat Bottom Girls". However the trichomes are still mostly clear. Pistils are starting to curl in on them self. Another 2 weeks and they should be nice and heavy.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW..if those were my bud pics I’d take 1, 3 &4 and have them printed on a vellum or translucent parchment and turn it into a free standing triptych! Beautifullllll!

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to look up what a triptych was. A free standing triptych would be cool.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful mate and very healthy

Looking nice

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Red

Kingfish, besides enjoy the fruits of my labor this is one of my favorite time in the grow. I get twitterpated knowing all that is left is ripening and bulking up right in front of my eyes.
          Your buds looking great, your pictures are beautiful.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you my friend.

My girls been good. Had to tie them up and bend them over. Check out all the new growth.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Lovely!

Found Thrips on pic. #2.(see above) Gave all a dose of Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. Also hung "Hazel" out to keep a eye on things.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X