No announcement yet.

Started New Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Thrips on my babies. Gave them a good dose of Spinosad, that should do the trick. I will check tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes..hate the slimy little shits!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      You and me both. Now that I look at the plant more carefully, I should have caught it last week.

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      U caught it and fixed it,job well done. On with the grow😁

I have managed to get my entire canopy within the ideal 22" distance to the 1000w HPS light. If you read last weeks News Letter, that is "Daylight"

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks kingfish, I need a new fan I would say.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you've filled your space with fat long colas. Great job!!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys, 'preciate it.

Anyone familiar with this, knows what I'm dealing with now. The Borg . Fuck, I hate growing in summer. I hit them all with Spinosad. They are in their 6th week of flower next Tuesday and I hate spraying them with anything this late. Fortunatly I hav'nt spotted any webs, and I only seen spots on one plant,so I think I got them in time.

Comment

Today they are 6 weeks in flowering. My projected harvest will be about 9/26.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        You're too kind Pagan.

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW that is one beautiful growin on there kingfish. And that leaf!!! Sooo beautiful! Great canopy and defol, and as PaganRich said...serious credit...very serious.
        🎩👑🎩👑🎩

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx Tika, that means a lot. Actually the leaf came off my last "Black Jack". I had a few on my current Acapulco Gold, but they werent as pretty as this one.
        Last edited by kingfish; 09-04-2018, 06:18 PM.

Very nice plants

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx wasp.

Very beautiful kingfish, I love the color of the 11 finger leaf.
      Space for Rent.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr.furley

Well done KF plants look tremendous, green with envy,and yes that does resemble borg a bit,keep them in check if u can, and harvest at earliest window possible

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Potted. The Borg is in check. (fingers crossed).I'm not worried about harvesting too soon. I only saw them on one plant.

My girls are getting near the 2 week mark for harvest and the Trichomes are really building up. Everything is getting that frosty look. I checked the trichomes but they are all still clear.
      I will stop feeding them nutes and only give them water and molasses from here on. Buds are getting fat. Pictures to follow.

Comment

Whohoooo 🥂eager for pictures when the time comes. Do you enjoy the harvest/trim part?
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I enjoy it if the wife helps with the trimming. Otherwise I get bored with it pretty quick. My favorite part in this whole operation is the smoking. I do enjoy the jarring.

I started LST on my 2nd grow. I only have 4 this time. 2 seeds never did anything. The little one grew a long tap root, but was slow to grow leaves. Then when it finally did, it got Thrips. But she is coming around.
        Another "Dickette" Tika. I get some pics of my other grow later. They will be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Getting near the harvest date and my girls are starting to get fat. I love "Fat Bottom Girls". However the trichomes are still mostly clear. Pistils are starting to curl in on them self. Another 2 weeks and they should be nice and heavy.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW..if those were my bud pics I’d take 1, 3 &4 and have them printed on a vellum or translucent parchment and turn it into a free standing triptych! Beautifullllll!

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to look up what a triptych was. A free standing triptych would be cool.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful mate and very healthy

Looking nice

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Red

Kingfish, besides enjoy the fruits of my labor this is one of my favorite time in the grow. I get twitterpated knowing all that is left is ripening and bulking up right in front of my eyes.
          Your buds looking great, your pictures are beautiful.
          Space for Rent.

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you my friend.

My girls been good. Had to tie them up and bend them over. Check out all the new growth.

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Lovely!

Found Thrips on pic. #2.(see above) Gave all a dose of Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. Also hung "Hazel" out to keep a eye on things.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X