Blowing my buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blowing my buds

Yea, I’ve been growing outside for years now and have found That if u take a handheld leaf blower and blow off your buds after it rains it does prevent bud rot. It’s not foolproof but it helps. Lol

This is family forum no blow jobs please

Comment

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      dontknownuttin
      I blow my buds even if it doesn't rain. I'm the most popular friend on the block

Hope you got consent first.

Comment

Alright yuck it up,but it does work lol

Comment

Ya know, that's a really good idea.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

How do you keep it from blowing dust n stuff on the buds?
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            U just blow the water off the plant, not anything elce

That is a great idea for all who is growing in there yard and if I can find one I can carry out to the woods hmmm thanks Potted
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

If you grow veggies i can give you another tip for using a leaf blower. If you grow squash, cucumbers, or any other vined plants with itchy leaves you can use a blower to hold the leaves up enough to not get all itchy. I put it far enough away to just raise the leaves. Then i can get to those borer bugs, squash bugs, japanese bettles etc, and to harvest. Will keep the leaves out of your way so you dont rub the plant.

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry may be off topic but many here grow veggies to. And its not fun sitting in the sun and being itchy at the same time.

That’s a cool idea, I had a banner3 that outgrew my tent and was getting stressed from light. Put her outside and it rained for cpl days, ruined most of plant, wish I had known that trick because shaking her didn’t work well.

Comment

good tip. an i like the lil groot avatar.

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2nd step: Go make friends w/ your neighbors.

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol. Yep my closest neighbor, we live on 6 acres, always has loud parties. I had a reason to talk to him one day and before i left he apologized for his loud parties. I told him to go on and do what he does. To make the story short he then invited me any time I hear the music because they are always cooking. So now when he has parties I get free beer and good food.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X