What to Grow - 3' x 3' x 6' tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to Grow - 3' x 3' x 6' tent

I am curious if a guy was to grow 3 plants in DWC buckets with a 600W LED would it make sense to grow all 3 of the same strain of plant to help keep an even canopy? I recently grew (and still growing) 2 auto's in the tent where they shared a common reservoir unit and one plant is about twice as tall as the other and of course unable to adjust the height of the small plant and also can only bring the light a certain distance from the tall plant which is the reason i switched to 3 separate 5 gallon bucket DWC units for this next grow.

The Blue Cheese was Fim'd with LST and the Blueberry was just LST'd

Also any thoughts on Autos or photos to fill the area.

Thoughts and Opinions would be appreciated..
    Last edited by Drekthar; 05-28-2018, 10:42 AM.
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Hi Drekthar
    Growing all the same strain will make it easier to achieve an even canopy. You could grow any plants with similar growth and stretch characteristics and be fine as well.
    However, training can overcome a lot of the differences. If you are willing to train plants aggressively you can grow very different plants and achieve a fairly uniform canopy. I am currently growing 6 plants including 5 different strains; Sativas, Indicas, and a hybrid. I manifold and engage in serious and repetitive super-cropping. One of my plants got away from me a little, but only because I ran out of horizontal space and she kept stretching until the 5th week of 12/12. All six plants are at a good height from the lights.

Just depends on how easy you want it to be. Trade-off is Ease vs Variety.

Cheers

Comment

2 plants can fill a 3x3

Comment

Originally posted by Jibblerjoe View Post
        2 plants can fill a 3x3
        Auto's, Photo's or either?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Both can. I had 3 photos in a 30 x30, 35 days in I had to remove 1. I did top them once. If you running in Dwc 1 plant will fill that tent out.

What do you think about Fastbuds Green Crack Auto? I'm thinking to give it a go. I've read guys get good yield. Any grow journals on here with the product?

Comment

• Drekthar
          Drekthar commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea i think its sativa dominant from what I can tell. Although I was thinking to try a photoperiod i think i will just grow the Greencrack because the wife prefers the sativa and all my other seeds seem to be indica dominant. Blue Cheese Auto, Blueberry Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Northern Soul Auto, Semango Auto, Mama Mia Photoperiod + 1 other I bought from MJseeds that is a photoperiod not sure what it is.

• Drekthar
          Drekthar commented
          Editing a comment
          Daas you think it would be ok to manifold the greencrack auto or do you think i should just fim and lst?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Drekthar, as long as the GC, is healthy and growing good, you can train her anyway that you want to.
          FastBuds are good seeds, that can handle anything, as long as she's healthy.
          Good Luck Drekthar, can't wait to see her.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X