A friends brother in laws property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! A friends brother in laws property

I have a question for everyone!!! If I start 10 seeds that I bought, veg them feed them and then put them on a friends property are they still my plants? Even if I prune, feed and take care of them the whole time up until harvest? It's my responsibility to harvest, trim, dry and split it up between everyone involved right? This happened to me last summer. I popped the seeds and vegged them, transplanted them into the ground and then fed them with my nutes up until harvest. When they were done I chopped them down, brought them home and trimmed and dried them and was going to split them up even. I left a 10 footer there untouched because it wasnt done yet.Well the next day the landowner and my "buddy" who asked the landowner if I could put them there called me up freaking out because I chopped my plants down, we'll half of them, I took the tops and left the rest to bulk up since there was no amber on the lowers yet because I thought it was my responsibility to do so since they were all mine. Well they freaked right out, both of them, and then took what was left for themselves and told me the 10 footer was stolen and i owed them both an ounce of tops...they never told me I couldn't take anything without telling them and I figured it wouldn't be a problem because they were ALL mine!!, and then my "buddy" decided to keep the 5 plants i had at his house for himself. They ended up taking 7 4 footers with no tops, 2 whole 10 footers and 4 5 footers from me because of it, i got a whole 4 oz out of all those plants.. Does anyone in this forum think I was wrong for chopping my plants when they were done?
    5x3 grow area
    advanced platinum p450
    Greentree growers blend X happy frog
    1 strawberry banana
    1 blue cheese
    1 Amnesia
    all in veg

IF you already got fucked by them once what says they won't do it again. Trust no one but yourself anything thats worth money makes people greedy. And yes if it is on there property it is theres no ifs and or buts and it would be your word against theres you would loose.

Comment

Hello Resonator, I know I ain't heard from you for a while, and I sure hate to dohear that about your so called buddies, that sucks man, but that sh-t happens ever year to people that tell their friends,when you tell 1 person you done f-cked up bigly.
      If that's the only place you got to grow, I wouldn't tell them sh-t next time. But I'd change my spots around, they probably to lazy to go look in a different spot.
      And I'd stay away from them folks.
      I sure hate to hear that. You were doing way more than enough.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

WOW !!!!...that really really sucks..you need to find some real friends sorry man​ those plants are definitely not yours . unless you had a binding contract ..all that work....wow...

Comment

That sucks, but it’s not your property, and who u gonna call, U just learned the first lesson for growing pot. (The hard way) don’t tell a sole and stealth is key.
          better luck next time😎

Comment

At least you got a good part of the harvest. Hard lesson learned about who folks really are...
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

you don't mention if you are in a legal state. If not and the cops found the plants. Who would be the owner then?

Comment

Let me see???...The cops would be the new owners..???

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Greengringo, You are right, that's the way they do it in my state. It's the laws land now.

Shitty, we agreed to split it between us evenly, and that's absolutely what I was going to do. That didn't seem to matter to them tho. They were so pissed that i got to them before they did even tho they were mine. The landowner told me the day i put them in the ground that he only wanted enough trim to make a few pounds of butter. I really think they planned on screwing me out of all of it. I've done so much for this asshole, grew his plants indoors for him, gave him a z a month for his cancer for free. We've been freinds for 25 years. I have no idea why he would do this out of the blue like this.
                5x3 grow area
                advanced platinum p450
                Greentree growers blend X happy frog
                1 strawberry banana
                1 blue cheese
                1 Amnesia
                all in veg

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sure hate to hear that sh-t, that's terrible, that's no friend, them mfers, are down right greedy.
                  At least you know not to tell anyone now, and I know they were your friends, or so called friends.
                  I wouldn't give him sh-t anymore.

• growsomebuds
                  growsomebuds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought it was only the hard drugs that turned friends into enemies.

Resinator..you just solved the puzzle!!..yup..they planned it from the beginning sorry dude .shame on me once!!!.

Comment

I recommend that you hide your bud really well until you're sure that you're safe.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Makes no sense to me that you bought everything and did all the work and offered to split it in half.. also why wouldn’t you tell them you were going to cut some of the plants? They probably think you weren’t going to give them half. Honestly if I was In their shoes I would think you went in got the plants and your going to keep more than half meaning you skimped them out.. I understand you doing everything, to have them let you doit in their house or land but fuck that they sure got away with one. Then again it’s their land they could fuck around and shoot you on the spot while harvesting plants and claim they were defending their land from thief’s, so you too got away with one..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X