315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

To those i lost I still remember you, love you, miss you!

To those i never met the same goes for you. You kept me alive.

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry tried to keep it light without breaking down.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp we understand its hard to remember without shedding a tear or two

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You have nothing to apologize for, RW!!! If you lost brothers in combat, that is some deep, deep stuff.

Absolutely!! We literally would not be here enjoying the freedoms that We have without Their sacrifices!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Dilly Dilly and a big AMEN!

Comment

Thank You ALL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	208246
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Amen, my friend.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Dass WELCOME HOME BROTHER

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Morning OJH, my 18months in
              VietNam was NO fun believe me. And then 2days ago they show Platoon, on tv.
              And the nightmares are right back, If it wasn't for my wife and children, I honestly don't think I could make it.
              But smoking good stuff really helps.
              Thank You OJH, for your service, and you too Potted, and anyone else that served in any fukn war.

You fight the good fight for the brothers that are there with u.........and for yourself .......... and your country, But the bottom line is u just want get the hell out of Dodge a.s.a.p. In one piece if possible. That not what happend in my case, or others......THATS WAR ! ......And yes history proves that war is a profitable endeavor for some
            and I beleave that some wars are fixed for lack of a better word (provoked)? Perhaps, but that’s not for a drafted soldier to ponder, he’s putting it all on the line standing his/hers watch,weather it b sand,sea,jungle,or air, He/she is protecting are way of life? Or is it just the profits of a few? I’m to smart a dog to follow that sent down the hole.
            I miss my fallen brothers both, known and unknown and wish them peace. But because war means profit and productivity I’m sure that there will b no peace in our lifetime 😭
            Or any other for that matter. this is my opinion as a wounded Nam vet who lost his brouthers in combat. Lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              well said Potted

To any of you nam vets WELCOME HOME you did a hard job for an ungrateful nation that anyone who wasn't alive during that time just can't comprehend, Redwasp you have nothing to apologize for.

There was a rally in DC on Saturday to bring Cannabis to the VA s attention instead of opioids ,I was planning on going but a great grandaughter decided she wanted to come be with us
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

To all of you vets all I can say is, THANK YOU for your sacrifice.

Redwasp Sorry to hear you're having a rough week, and it sure doesn't help matters to have someone show such an extreme lack of sensitivity and cultural awareness about the burden that vets carry for the rest of their lives. Brother, I wish I could help you carry it.

When I was 15 years old, I was writing letters to a guy in Viet Nam and sending him love beads that I strung for him. I don't remember a lot, but I do remember how much it meant to him just to receive support and positive vibes from back home. I protested the VN war, but I always felt solidarity with the soldiers whose sacrifice is beyond comprehension for me.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X