Seeking strain recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking strain recs

Preparing for my 1st grow. Going with the spacebucket concept. In this case the bucket is double-stacked 44gal brute cans. Approximately 22" across & 41" tall. Lighting is going to be a 300w viparspectra dimmable LED that I anticipate running between 50-60% brightness, with all vents& fans for the light being outside of the bucket. Bucket will be outdoors but completely shaded with ventilation set up to draw air from indoors through 3' of 4" duct with no bends or turns. Air is being drawn passively by 4" fan rated at 200cfm, again, straight with no bends or turns. No carbon filter to start, but may get added later. In the deep south, so my outside daytime temps will routinely be mid to upper 80's, & not a lot cooler at night. High humidity. Going to plant in soil & use fabric 3 gal pots(after transplant from seedling containers). Not sure what kind of temps/humidity levels will exist inside bucket, but the indoor air is kept 73-75f & dehumidified. I hope to maintain temps close to the indoor readings, but expect to run a few higher by the time its pulled through.

So, looking for strain suggestions on what might work with my conditions. Shorter plant, capable withstanding higher heat & temps, that is receptive to LST. High potency, quality of finished product is more of a priority than size of yield. Going to start with 2 seedlings and will remove 1 if/when it gets to be too much for my space.

so, what says you?
    thanks

Welcome, RW.
    I find that an indica dominant strain like Aurora Indica or some type of Bubba variant should stay compact. Good luck with the grow.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      Another vote for Bubba Kush
      +1

Green Crack autos make alot of weight and be kept very short.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X