No announcement yet.

Hay smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised the other pictures of my 3 big bangs. Bigger than last plant I chopped.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Jamie, Man, you weren't kidding we're you ? Brother, those are some big girls !!
      Nice Job, with your plants. Where did you get those BigBang seeds??

I kno.. They just keep getting fatter lol. Gettjng pretty dense aswell!!! Erm got them from greenhouse seedbank (via just feminized. Com)lol while my mate got klashkinkoff. Planted same time he harvest 2 days before me and I got 2oz more off big bang than he did with klashkinkoff.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those sure are nice plants, You must live in Europe, Greenhouse seeds don't ship to the USA. Bummer.
      But what an awesome job, with your plants.

Another question for you guys??? My buds was dry when I put them in the kilner jar. Been burping them and theyve become moist again, them little hygrometers I got it says it's 70% in the jar... Shall I take them out and lay em all on flat tray to crisp the outsides up and back in jar??

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Jamie, sounds like you are almost there, good job.
      I try to get mine to around 60-65percent, as slow as I can, before I put the Bovedas in the jars. If left out of the jars to long, they will dry to quick, just keep a close eye on them.At 70percent, they are close to being just right. A lot of people like them a little moist, That's something you are gonna have to figure out.
      Just try your best not to get them to dry. I'm sure you are gonna do a great job with your buds, I sure hope its some killer smoke too!

No you want 62%

Editors note; been cooking and drinking beer this old one has so ignore him for the moment.
    Last edited by Redwasp; 05-28-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry i read wrong. Yes take them out for about 2 hours spread out. Then put them back. See where they are after 12 hours.

Lovely job thanks

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X