Portable vaporizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable vaporizers

So I bought the extreme w Arizer about 2 weeks ago or more and I love it.. now I’m in the market for a portable vaporizer. Do any of you guys use oortables and if so which one? Is there any particular one you guys recommend.. I’m looking in the 100 to 200 dollar range.. I was looking at the Xmax starry but I’ve read some reviews that say it tastes weird like something that is not supposed to be getting hot is getting hot but the reviews on YouTube I’ve seen none complain about it.. some suggest it’s just some faulty vapes but not sure.. any of you guys use one??

I like my Mig Vapor Brain Fogger. https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/...e-pen-atomizer
    I have a couple of Mig products. They make quality stuff.

Comment

Sounds good I’ll check it out.. thanks.. any others out there know about good vaporizers??

Comment

Any one else out there that uses portable vaporizers? Would like to know what is working?

Comment

Cali I finally settled on a plug in vaporizer after my last portable vaporizer (Haze); I got so sick of having to purchase expensive batteries for it. So what I have now is a plug in vaporizer (Storz & Bickel Plenty), and I just got my first vape pen, KandyPens Rubi, which is an amazing little machine with re-fillable juice pods. It produces marvellous clouds of vapor. The vape pens are extremely stealthy and in my opinion a superior alternative to portable vaporizers. But the vape pens are for concentrates.

I make my own canna juice because I don't want to inhale and of the dangerous liquidizers used commercially like proplyne glycol or vegetable glycerin. These may be safe to eat, but from all that I've read, they are NOT safe to inhale: PG forms formaldehyde when it's vaporized!!! I use MCT from coconut oil, which works great!!! Very easy on the lungs. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            There is no confusion about the fact that PG produces formaldehyde when vaporized. Lots of scientific data on that.

starramus alltatup Those are some reasons why decided to go with a vaporizer. I feel that concentrate cartridges hurt my throat. Also I feel congested on my chest and lungs makes me wheezy when I breathe.. I wanted to make my own but honestly there can’t be anything better than vaping your own homegrown herbs.. I put that in my head now and there is nothing anyone can say to prove otherwise atleast not now.. even if you doit yourself..

Comment

• DoctorJohnson
            DoctorJohnson commented
            Editing a comment
            Cartridges are convenient, but sometimes the wicks can't keep up if you are hitting it a lot and you get nasty, burned hits. Ugh. I much prefer loading fresh rosin that I grew.

Even that makes me cough a little bit though. Edibles are by far the least aggravating way to use cannabis if you don't mind waiting an hour or two and the bigger doses required.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Cali It's the shit they put in the cartridges to liquify that hurts your throat. I tried my friend's vape pen and his juice had proplyne glycol in it, which made me cough a lot. That shit is toxic.

My home made juice with MCT in it doesn't hurt my throat at all. But best of luck to you in your search for the perfect vape!!!

alltatup how do you like that MCT juice? Is it as good as using a cartridge. I wouldn’t mind making my own, it wouldn’t be for me but for my wife she can’t take the smoke from a J or bowl. She can do vape hits though she likes the flavors. She claims it’s not harsh on her throat but I can’t doit. I would try just to taste the difference if there is any.. Would you be so kind as to explain how you doit?

Comment

I like the Magic Flight Box. Portable purity. It is great for CO2 hash.

Comment

Ok as far as portable vaporizer ive never used a less expensive one than the pax 3. I can recommend a company that will give you 14 days to test but you do pay return shipping. The pax 3 hits hard and 10 year warranty.

But i went with Firefly 2. And if you want flavor over anything else it is the way to go. You taste every nuance of the bud. I used to read taste profiles and call bullshit. But no more. I can taste the difference between 2 of the same strain plants both grown by myself at the same time in the same area. If you want mild hits it can do that to (be careful you seem to be blowing nothing out. So you keep going just enjoying the flavor. Next thing your raiding the fridge, watching bad tv, and 2 hours later remember you had somewhere to be.) If you want harsh hits it can do that. The first few are unbelievable (have to adjust it way to high for really harsh hits so ruins the flavor of the last few hits) so i dont do this unless smoking nighty night weed.

My complaints. Have to adjust with your cell phone. Takes a learning curve. Have to readjust the product in the bowl every 5 hits or so. Way to expensive for the average person.

Pluses cleans in about a minute no matter how sticky.

Comment

There is a very economical option available . Try the Utillian 420. It costs less than $100, heats wicked fast, cleans easily, and it has a stash compartment on board.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X