Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom, need extra micro-nutrients for flower phase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom, need extra micro-nutrients for flower phase?

I have been in veg for about 6 weeks and have been using Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag, and General Hydroponics Armor SI and hand feed with tap water at approx 5.9-6.3 PH in Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil.

I have a slight nutrient deficiency that I am actively trying to correct. I believe it was from not feeding for a week, but it could be other problems.

I plan to flush in a week and give it the same veg nutrients to hopefully prepare for the transition to the flower phase and trim back the veg nutes during week 1-3 of the flower phase and fully transition to flower nutes.

During the entire flower phase, I am going to use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom, do I need any other micro nutrients for the flower phase to go along with the Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom? What should I use with it from my current inventory of nutrients? Do I need to pick anything else up? I don't know much about Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom, does it have all the macro and micro nutrients to get me to the finish line?

My nutrient inventory:
    Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro
    Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag
    Fox Farm Big Bloom
    General Hydroponics Armor Si
    Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom
    Last edited by NV099; 05-21-2018, 09:14 PM.

You can skip the flush. Why flush away the fertilizer you have paid for and added? That certainly won't help a deficiency!

And you've got plenty of fertilizer on your list--more than enough. You don't need to add any more.

The simpler your nutrient regimen, the easier it is to manage knowledgeably.

Comment

I started using a Blumat system about 2 weeks ago and after the first week the PH in the rez crept up to 8 without me noticing, I'm not sure how long it was watering with that PH. I ran PH water only in the rez for about a week to hopefully try and get the nutes used up in the soil. I started to notice problems this weekend and now I have a deficiency (I think). I'm wondering if there is a salt build up/lockout in my soil since I don't have runoff, that's the only reason why I'm thinking of a flush. I'm about 1 week away from 12/12 flip.

Since this deficiency came up (I think it's a micro nutrient problem), I'm trying to figure out if I need to purchase/supplement with micro nitriuents from either my current nutrients that I have/purchase the missing micro nutrients for the flowering phase when I use the pure blend pro.

Comment

With no pictures no way we can help.

Comment

I can’t speak to your plant deficiencies but the Botanicare Pro Blend Soil line is designed to work as a 2 part system. Grow only for veg and Bloom only for transition and flower. If you haven’t already I would advise downloading their basic feed chart so you can get an idea of a starting point for amounts. Short answer, you should be fine just feeding with the Pro Blend Bloom.
          Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Thanks everyone for the opinions on the grow nutrients. I won't buy anymore and just go with Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom and the Fox Farm Big Bloom for the flower phase.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X