Outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor grow

This is my outdoor grow. These are all 5-1/2 weeks old & between 27" & 30" tall. They're kind of hard to see detail with all the vegetation behind them but they are all very healthy girls. In order from nearest to farthest away they are: Blueberry, Northern Lights, Super Lemon Haze & Cindarella 99
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Those plants look happy!

Comment

They seem happy. Hopefully, come October, they'll make me happy, too.
      If the sun always shone
      -- Confucius

Comment

hey bill they look good next grow look into topping this gives lots of main kolas instead of one
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          You know, I topped & LST'd my indoor plants becaise I read that the reason to do it was to make efficient use of limited light but that under the sun it was unnecessary....or did I misunderstand?

• Weed Pharma
          Weed Pharma commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100, would topping apply to auto's moved outdoors about 1 week before flowering?
          If so, which node would you top an auto before going outside?

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you didn't misunderstand .You don't have to top and or train your plants outside because the sun moves across the sky but if you top it, it gives more kola sites it also gives those lower branches a chance to catch up with the main stem this give you more kolas as well

Weed Pharma-- Everything I've read says don't top autos at all. At least not the "90 days or less" ones. Some people have had good luck doing mild LST on them though.
        If the sun always shone
        -- Confucius

Comment

Top em - no problems - indoors or outdoors top em when they get five nodes, down to the third or more if you want to manifold. Slows em down by a couple of days is all.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

That's good to know. I'll try it next auto I get. I grew one before but I didn't touch it because everyone said "no, it won't have time to recover" so I didn't top it. I remember thinking it seemed like plenty of time. Anyway, I got about an oz. of real good bud out of it.
          If the sun always shone
          -- Confucius

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X