6 weeks not flowering? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 weeks not flowering? Please help

Hi I’m growing a white widow and hash passion plants in dwc with t8 fluorescent they are 3.5 feet tall I switched them to 12/12 and it’s been six weeks and no flowers?

Is it absolutely dark for 12 hours every day?

Comment

Not much red spectrum light by the looks of it either. I never had luck blooming under floros.

Comment

That is bizarre! I've never heard of that before. They're photos and not autos, right?

As suggested by growers above, they need some light they aren't getting and maybe don't need some they are getting (interruptions in darkness).
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

those lights are not power full enough to bloom your girls put some lights that have equivalent of 600watts
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Idk if it’s at all related but when I did my dwc grow with air hose going in the top like yours, the light got to the water and created this green algae film under the cover and on the roots. I had to use black tape to keep light out.

Comment

Are you sure they are female plants?

Comment

I’ve grown about 10 plants in the open in my basement so far and had great luck with this set up only thing different is these are in a grow tent left one is white widow feminized and the right one is hash passion feminized. The lights are 4X 32 watt t8 soft white 3000k and a full spectrum led screw in bulb(I’m broke).
                i used 6500k light bulbs in veg.
                gonna try going back to 18/6 for a week and try again see what happens!

Comment

These are some previous ones using the same method

Comment

Twitchiehdc, you sure have a nice setup and pretty looking plants. Two thing come to mind 1) have you double check your timer to make sure it's working properly? Green led's can be used at dark times. 2) like the doc said light leaks zip yourself up in your tent for 2 minutes with the light off.
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I would but it’s 2X4 and so are my plants!!!!

Comment

Well even a single laser size bit of light will make one reveg. Learned that from exp. Temps to hot will turn them hermie and make them reveg. Yell at them to loud and they will reveg(not flower!) Think im kidding? Go in there when your mad at your wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, dog whomever and yell a bit and see what happens. Im almost kidding but not really. They do not like stress. You cant kill them for anything at that stage. Cut every bit of green off and they will come back bigger and better. Hit them with a pinhole bit of light and you will get reveg and a hermie. Never had one take that long to start flowering. Maybe 2 weeks. But thats a long time. You need to find the light thats getting in or you have males.

Comment

• alltatup
                          alltatup commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Redwasp Right on!!! The only emotions I take in the grow room are love, reverence and praise for their beauty.

Starting growing inside after growing plants my whole life (outside) I have no clue how a full moon doesn't mess them up. A back porch light is all it takes for them to never flower.

Comment

I’ve heard of people going even 20hrs dark the first day, then going 12/12 to get girls to flower but I’ve never had to so don’t really know if it helps any.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X