No announcement yet.

Estimate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. The other 3 is looking like this one . any advice on the cookies .

Comment

The seed breeder indicates that auto GSC is a heavy feeder- I increased nutirents only 20% more and it worked out fine!
      The buds did club a little- which was a surprise- as the light was not at the closest distance outlined by the manufacturer!

As to auto's in general- I have found the more you leave them alone, giving them time to grow uninterupted- the better they are ie:

-from planting allow to grow 21-24 days est. before transplant and top- completing any handling by the 5-6th node developement.
      -then leave them unmolested to grow for 2-3 weeks before considering ANY defoliation etc.

Plants love consistency!
      It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Wow good bit of Info there thanks!. Am gunna upload another picture of the other 3. That's what I done with this lady i increased big bud nute from 4ml per litre to 10ml and she took it and obviously paying off.. She's now goin thru just PhD water ready for harvest

Comment

Wow Drakwing never heard anyone complain about an autos yield. I have some just for the yield/time/space issue. They have always treated me very well. I do have more photos than autos but i just like to train them more than you can an auto.

Comment

And sorry meant Dankwing

Comment

I’m not complaining auto auto yeild I think for they do ok . I don’t have a lot of experience with them . My opinion is just based on what I see with my friends autos . I have some auto cheese seeds I plan to germinate in the near future. Maybe they will change my mind about autos . It’s not really the autos fault it lives it’s life in it’s time frame . It’s just with a photo it veges till you tell it other wise which give you the opportunity to make it huge and I turn yield much much more per plant . Your autos look beautiful . And if I was getting auto like that I probably would have a different opinion. But I don’t want you to think I dislike them or anything . They are great and I love the ease of them .
              DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

I also totally understand why people use autos . I feel like the evil anti-auto guy now . That’s not at all it lmao .
                DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Its all good. I just was amazed the first time i grew one. Maybe you will be in the future.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                    DankwingDuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have these cheese auto fems just haven’t used them yet. Thought about planting one with my current grow but I kinda wanna do all 6 at once . But I wanna do a sour diesel grow first . Which is next after this one unless I clone my white widow . It just depends on how everything comes out .

Yes im always in a battle in my head over what to grow next. To many good things out there and to little time.

Comment

Once my hydro goes into bloom I’m going to start something new . Possibly in coco since I only have 4 hydro pots . As long as my white widow grows good I’m going to just clone her . If not then I might clone the special kush #1 but I am looking forward to the diesel.. it really is hard to pick . I want to grow them all at once but I only have 32sf to grow for bloom and veg . I have 2 4x4 tents in my bedroom maybe I’ll sell all my girls stuff and take her closet next to grow some autos 😂. Being that she doesn’t smoke , she may not like that idea . Can’t wait to move to my new house it has a green house on the property. But that’s not for another year so she might have to give up that closet till then .

Comment

Beautiful plants! Can’t guess final outcome but was actually going to post about how I seen a seed bank that boasted a 1000g plant (“auto ultimate”) from a customer & they use that as a ceiling for what their plant produces. Wonder what actually is record for auto?

Comment

• Redwasp
                        Redwasp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You can easily get well over 10 ounces out of a Lemon OG. They arent small and they arent fast but with a 600 or better hps anyone can. You can get close to that with a Carmelicious or more with lots of nutrients. These are not even considered the best yielders. Just some i have exp with. Those with real skills are getting well over twice that number. Now very few are that good but they are out there.

In my experience with autoflowers, if you get over 4ozs, dry, you did good.
                      Most I ever got was a couple of grams short of 7ozs, and she was a big ole Northern Lights auto from Nirvana.
                      and I don't know what I'm doing , compared to some growers on GWE, they know what their doing, I always grew outdoors.
                      But if there is a record to be broken, I'd put every penny I got saved up. And bet it all on Green75, he's the best I ever seen, by a long shot. Last time I saw, he was growing FastBuds, and they don't get as big as some of those DutchPassion plants.
                      But I bet if Green75, grew some of those strains that get big, he would get as much weight out of them, or more than anyone else, bottom line ,that man knows how to grow a plant.
                      Cfls for a week or two
                      315lec for everything else
                      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                      36x36x63 inch tent.
                      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                      Smart pots
                      Molasses
                      Autoflowers

Comment

Well last autos i had i got 17 ounces out of a 2x4 growing green crack from seedsman. They never got over a foot tall and arent known for yields. But the buds went all the way to the dirt. But yes there are those artist, the elite, those born with a little something extra that can make a plant do amazing things. Ill never complain about my yields. But sometimes you just meet that person that makes you envious. Like you have no skills at all. Maybe someday ill be that person. But for now im happy.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm happy too, but if you grow enough of them, your gonna run into some that are runts from the beginning, and do not get big.
                          But that's the same with photos, some are gonna be runts.
                          But they still fun, I love growing autos, I just wish it was legal where I live, they are beautiful plants, I'd have my front yard flower beds ,full of them, and I might try that anyway this year with some of those Duck plants, that don't look like MJ, lol

Sorry these are Late comin on. Picture of the too of each plant. Looking good aye

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X