Estimate??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estimate??

What's your estimate guess of how much I'll get off this one plant?

200 grams just a guess since I can't really judge density.

Comment

Big plant for sure, I'll guess 250 g.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

3-4oz of quality nugget + 1.5oz trim/larf
        Great looking plant and getting 4oz per plant is not an easy task

Comment

How many watts is your light(s) and you want a guess for all the plants or just the one? How many total plants under the light
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

I looked up your light and it said 350w so I’m going to say it looks like 5-6 plants I’m going to say about 3oz on that one in the middle about 300 grams for everything
            DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

The light is 600w hps .. That's not a bad weight. Carnt wait to harvest... There's 4 auto big bangs under the light. Your weights are they dry weight or wet? I'm hoping to get at least 2 of each one. Anything more would be a bonus.

Comment

I didn’t know it was autos but with that and the 600w hps I still say 300g for everything dry

Comment

My guess is based off 1 gram per watt but being autos I reduce that number to .5 g per watt

Comment

Nice thanks. Is tht good for these ladies?

Comment

300g everything dry is that just that one plant or all together.

Comment

I would say it is decent . But reason I did t grow autos because of the lower yield

Comment

Morning Jamie, you have done a nice job with your plants,
                          I would say that you have done way better than decent, better than some photos,
                          And you will also get more than two ozs, from each plant.
                          The BigBang out front , is easily over 4ozs, if the buds are halfway dense.
                          Congratulations on a job, well done.
                          What are you growing next ?
                          Cfls for a week or two
                          315lec for everything else
                          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                          36x36x63 inch tent.
                          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                          Smart pots
                          Molasses
                          Autoflowers

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                            DankwingDuck commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They really do look nice don’t they . I wouldn’t have guess it was autos based on the size . all the autos I have seen are never that big . They look great . Jamie don’t forget about us when you smoking that dank top cola .

Thanks daas69 and dankwing. I've got some girl scout Cookie to go with next. Obviously Its got few more days left. Buds are compact and pretty dense aswell so hopefully 4oz will b a good pointer for the other 4

Comment

Great looking plants!
                            I will be interested in your Girl Scout Cookie auto yield using your lights-
                            - I grew 1 plant under 480w LED with a dry/cured yield over 3 oz- https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower
                            It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X