New member saying High! Few pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member saying High! Few pics...

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well! There may be some people seeing this that already know me, for the rest, I have ppms, it has me in a wheelchair and is progressing into my upper body to the point where it's becoming difficult to do a lot with my left hand. So far, I'm keeping it together with my grow. Luckily, I can get my wife to help with little things if need be, changing a bulb in my 4 x 4 flower tent, I can reach to do it myself in my 2 x 4 veg tent, and my oldest son has done a lot to help me out with stuff too, setting up tents, etc. All of my sons are grown and gone but, still nearby, the oldest is the biggest help to me with these things though.
    I'm using HID lighting in both tents, MH in veg, running my 600 watt ballast at 50% in there, HPS in flower at 600 watts, and I have a separate station set up for cloning outside of my veg tent. I'm running a 1:1:1 mix of Pro-Mix Professional, coco, and GS-1 Growstones, (the "Gnome Mix"), lightly amended.

A few pics from some recent grows. First, Critical Strawberry by Space GenetiX, pheno 1.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CSPheno1_2.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	201868

Name:	CSPheno1_6.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	201869

CS pheno 2

Name:	CSPheno2_3.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	201870

Name:	CSPheno2_5.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	201871

Goji OG by Bodhi

Name:	GOG2.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	2.85 MB
ID:	201872

Name:	Goji5.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	201873

Mr White by Thunderfudge

Name:	MrWhiteF3.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	201874

Name:	MrWhiteF4.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	201875
    Courage is not the strength to go on, it's going on when you don't have the strength. -Theodore Roosevelt

Hi there Papa those sure are some nice nug pics. They all look great.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Welcome PapaIndica
      Happy to get to know you and see your buds!
      Hope the hobby and the medicine provide you with some relief.

Comment

PapaIndica , Its good to hear that you have got some good help around the house,
        Nice pictures, and good luck with your crops.
        Ps- welcome to GWE.
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 05-06-2018, 03:59 AM.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

nice pics papa you should submit a few to Nebula for the pic of the week and welcome to the forum
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Welcome PapaIndica. Very nice-looking buds you got there. Great job. Good quality pics too.
            Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
            White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome!
              Courage is not the strength to go on, it's going on when you don't have the strength. -Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Yes, welcome pops! Gorgeous pictures, and as a huge Indica fan myself, I love your avatar!!!

I assume that you and your family have read the research on ppms and cannabis? I looked it up and I see that the testing is beginning:

Read about MMJ's new principal investigator to lead Phase 2 clinical trials exploring potential therapeutic applications of cannabinoids for progressive MS.

I'd like to know what works well for you, and I want to pass this on, since I think each one of us using cannabis medicinally has to be his/her own guinea pig:

I started making my own tinctures last fall, and I got some CBD slab isolate to add to what were high-THC tinctures. Over the past five months, there has been a gradual decrease in pain. I conclude not that it's the CBD, but rather that it's the synergy of all the cannabinoids and terpenes (carefully preserved in my chosen decarb method).

So I hope you're getting THC and CBD together, and I hope it's helping!!!
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Wicked looking buds Papa, Good luck!
                  Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
                  Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
                  Nutes: GH Trio Flora
                  Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
                  Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
                    Yes, welcome pops! Gorgeous pictures, and as a huge Indica fan myself, I love your avatar!!!

I assume that you and your family have read the research on ppms and cannabis? I looked it up and I see that the testing is beginning:

Read about MMJ's new principal investigator to lead Phase 2 clinical trials exploring potential therapeutic applications of cannabinoids for progressive MS.

I'd like to know what works well for you, and I want to pass this on, since I think each one of us using cannabis medicinally has to be his/her own guinea pig:

I started making my own tinctures last fall, and I got some CBD slab isolate to add to what were high-THC tinctures. Over the past five months, there has been a gradual decrease in pain. I conclude not that it's the CBD, but rather that it's the synergy of all the cannabinoids and terpenes (carefully preserved in my chosen decarb method).

So I hope you're getting THC and CBD together, and I hope it's helping!!!
                    Thanks, I appreciate the warm welcome as well as the link, I hadn't seen this. I have to admit, I've been a bit slack on really trying to get the best medicine out of my weed and have concentrated more on just growing good stuff from a smokers perspective, but, I've recently started thinking about it more from the medicinal perspective. A buddy of mine recently gave me a cut of Cannatonic that's supposed to be really good meds, high in CBD, I plan to start making caps with it once I have one grown out.
                    I have always heard that a 1:1 ratio with the CBD and THC is best so, I may end up making caps with something high in THC along with the other and take both together to get a good mix. I already have everything I need to make caps so, it's just a matter of getting some Cannatonic flowered out so I can give it a go!

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've grown 1 Cannatonic so far, in a very small grow box, so it was small. I'm really happy with the CBD addition, though I admit I don't want it to cut the THC high, so my THC ratio is much higher. I'm not sure of my percentages tho, cuz I've never tested THC content in what I've grown.
                      And since cannabis does such a great job of keeping me sane and calm in this insane world, it's all medicinal use to me now!! ;-}

Welcome aboard Papa! Beeeeautiful Buds! This is a great place to be and there's a lot of wisdom to soak up.

3rd grow
                    CFL's for seedlings
                    Outdoor DIY Grow Box 4' X 3' X 8'
                    Galaxyhydro LED 300w Full Spectrum
                    ViparSpectra LED 450w Full Spectrum
                    Coco Loco & Kindsoil
                    Foliar Essence
                    5 gal Smart pot/5 gal plastic pot
                    AK-47 feminized - GYO
                    Fallen Angel feminized - Devils Harvest

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Comment

Once again, thank you all for the warm welcome, much appreciated! Let's see if I can find a couple more pics to put up. (Shouldn't be too hard, I have a few!)
                      Couple GG4 pics...

Name:	GG#4_Early_Flower.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	202848
                      This next one I actually won a POTM with on another site.

Name:	GG#4.gif
Views:	264
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	202849

Name:	IMG_20170206_110710 (2).jpg
Views:	268
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	202850

Comment

• Cannabliss
                        Cannabliss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The 2nd plant on this post looks simply amazing. From the buds, trichomes, to the stems and leaves. The picture quality makes it look like you can just grab it off the monitor. Very nice work.

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Stunning buds!! Yummy!

• PapaIndica
                        PapaIndica commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks guys!

This Sour Dubb pic got me a POTM win on a different site than the other win came on.

Name:	IMG_20170115_150159.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	202853

This win was on Firestax, in the Pro's Choice category, January 2017 if I remember right, the GG4 win was on THC Farmer, October 2017, again, if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Cannabliss
                        Cannabliss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Amazing bud n frost.

• D.A.A.S.69
                        D.A.A.S.69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good Morning PapaIndica,
                        Beautiful nugs, and great pictures. Maybe nebula will see them, and you will get picture of the month.
                        You get my vote, for sure.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X