X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds from my own plants???

Hello
    This is my first post so......
    I'm waiting for my seeds to come in the mail. They are feminized auto flower, which is what I want, to grow and harvest my first. (You never forget your first)
    However, can I get seeds from these, or do I have to clone and then hope for a male? Thanks

Feminized means all girls. Your only hope for a male is that one turns hermaphrodite through stress. If you want males buy regular seeds.

Comment

Even if I get clones from them, they will be females too?

Comment

Welcome to GWE.Forum,

There is a guide on www.growweedeasy.com called How to make your own feminized seeds using Colloidal Silver or Rodelization.

However if this is your first grow I'd recommend you just enjoy learning the basics and focus on plant training methods to help maximise your first harvest.

Comment

Yes clones are genetically identical to the donor plant which means they share the same gender.

Comment

Wow! Fast responses.
            Thank you all

Comment

No worries,

If this is your first grow I highly advise you read through GWE and sign up to the weekly email, Nebula and Sirius have done a great job collating a wealth of info into some amazingly easy to follow tutorials and guides.

Comment

Can't clone an auto....you can but will stay on same timeline as mother...no good

Comment

as green said, can't effectively clone an auto. As for making seeds from them research the colloidal silver method mentioned, no males needed and you can treat only one branch if you only want a few seeds but still get lots of good bud as well.
                  Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                  600W HPS
                  Coco
                  GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                  Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

As said before,, just grow the ones you have and learn from them. Next time you order seeds, get a few photoperiod seeds and you well never run out of clones to grow.
                    A man believes what a man desires to be true.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X