Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloning~how to train them and when to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning~how to train them and when to start?

I’m just trying cloning for the 1st time and I read the article here on GWE about manifolding clones but am unsure if that is geared more toward indoor growing. I’d like to plant the 2 clones I have in the ground in another couple weeks so I’m not sure manifolding is the best choice for outdoors, but again I have zero experience to base that on, but I’d appreciate hearing what others have done that worked well. Thank u

Can start now.

Comment

• Peacefuleasyfeeling
      Peacefuleasyfeeling commented
      Editing a comment
      What type of training low or high stress, should I top them if they’re growing outside and if so shouldn’t I wait until they get taller than 18-20”?

If your just going to grow a few id top them. After 4 nodes i pinch the newest growth. So usually very short. Not sure about lst outdoors but dont see why it wouldnt work very well.

Comment

• Peacefuleasyfeeling
      Peacefuleasyfeeling commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks~I saw some sick plants in videos on YouTube~outdoor growers with ginormous plants 3”-5” diameter trunk and boatloads of branches they were using LST no topping just bending the main stem and the plants had to be 4-6’ wide but weren’t very tall, probably about the same as their width. I’d like to try to get there with these as I have the privacy of stockade fencing and my neighbors tree fell last fall so I’m getting killer sun all day long 😎🤞✌️

yes i agree, some topping will help bush out the plant but a flat shape is not needed, focus on pinching the tallest branches so you end up with more colas (:

Comment

You need powerful light to do the manifold, and there's no light more powerful then the sun. I used nugbuckets method for clones. If you follow the tutorial you should be fine.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X