Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After all that work I did not get my 4 needed ounces at harvest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a tease lol. Can we get a recap on the grow? What kind of lights and media did you use? How many girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Pankace View Post
      Such a tease lol. Can we get a recap on the grow? What kind of lights and media did you use? How many girls?
      Yes you can just by viewing my grow thread here on this forum. http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-to-feed-at-20

Comment

• Pankace
        Pankace commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Nice Grow, you did a great job
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Wow, congratulations! You really got me with the title! Great harvest

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post
            Very, very nice dontknownuttin. AND, your username is a double negative, so it really means you do know something.
            I wish my wife read it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post

I understand the RH pack rule thing thanks!. The packs you see in the photo are ONLY in the small popcorn/ hash stuff. As you may know the light dime size small bud (pop corn stuff dry's FAST!.) Our RH here is about 10-16% LOW. The packs are not in the BIG COLA jars yet those colas are too large ( about a quarter ounce each,) and have to dry more. . I will be burping the big nug jars every day for about a week 2-3 times a day. Only after the first week will the RH packs go in these final jars. After the jars all have packets they will all be stored in my wine cellar next to the white wines. Then Christmas morning when I am sure that Santa fellow has left and I wont have to share, I will break out a jar and my Volcano (for research purposes only) lock myself in a dark closet, Listen to Bohemian rhapsody and study the Endocannabinoid system in depth. FOR A MONTH!
              Got it, Make sure to stock the closet with plenty of muchies before you go in there.

Comment

Awesome work! Gotta be proud of that.
                Maybe I'm confused but didn't you harvest two days ago? What was the area drying temp and RH like?
                Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                600W HPS
                Coco
                GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X