14% CBD 9% THC Orinoco review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14% CBD 9% THC Orinoco review

So I just got a great review from a friend of the Orinoco that I just had to share.This guy is a heavy toker with high tolerance and when I mentioned the CBD/THC ratio he frowned. I got this message from him this morning and love his verbiage. " I followed your instructions and sampled the Orinoco this morning. OMG Dutch, its really good! Like nothing Ive ever had before.Very deep and creamy psychotropic and narcotic effect.Head and full body sugary glaze.I am now a marshmallow gumby with no pain and my sombrero is made of acoustical foam and is the size of a house. U r da best! Gonna melt into a fruit smoothie then roll into some yard work 8-) " .
    This was a very easy strain to grow but did want to stretch throughout the entire grow. Even after topping three times in 3 -4 weeks it never slowed. Final size was about 3 1/2 feet grown in 5 gallon airpot in FFOF, coco and perlite with 300 watts from the wall of LEDS. Also a good producer as I got more off this plant ( a little over 2 ounces) than any of the 5 I grew together.
    Im not sure when this picture was taken in regard to harvest but this is the Orinoco. The buds did fill in quite a bit more but you can get an idea from the picture.

Sounds nice! Seeds from where? And auto or photo? Thx!
    My first grow

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seedsman, Medical Marijuana Genetics is the breeder. Was a photo period plant Aloner. Not expensive seeds either

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      I will file that away for future reference, thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X