Should I cut the fan leaves???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I cut the fan leaves???

This how she looks after 1 & 1/2 hrs (pic1). Starting to think the leaves are getting too heavy. It also has some shoots going. I know they soak up energy. But there is starting to be considrable growth from the nodes....leading me to think the energy might be better spent that way....suggestions/feedback.

Is it possible your overwatering or underwatering that causes them to droop? I wouldn't remove them anytime soon.... When it hits 5-6 nodes, follow nebulas manifolding technique and you will sail from there... you still have a baby... you wouldnt cut off an infants arm because it cant crawl would you? Let it grow for a good while before you start chopping it!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Morning colored cloud 9, I'm thinking a transplant to a bigger pot will help tremendously.
      Her roots are probably choking her down.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

You might have root bound. Transplan to bigger put. I would recomend to sprinkle the new pot hole and the roots with some mycorrhizae when transplanting. I use Great White and works awesome.
        Current Grow
        Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

If I had that plant at this stage, I would take off those 3 or
          4 enormous leaves that are blanketing the whole plant. That would help her branch out more and have productive bud sites. I wouldn't take any more than those for now.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...currently I'm water every other day...the humidity has been a battle where I live,especially during season change...so my soil is drying out more than I would like....this guy was transplanted from a solo cup on the 13th so it's been in the gallon for about 2 weeks. Thinking it should go another week maybe a week or so before moving again...could I have topped it too early?
            Attached Files

Comment

Also the strain is a sativa...durban poison..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X