No announcement yet.

Transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here I am banging on my own drum, where to begin? The autos are well and thriving, colas are building nicely,I plan to feed them bloom nutes today!
    As for my photos, the grow room temps have reached 85 degrees with lights on, all adjustments have been done to cool it down as much as possible. I think
    since there in veg thay should b OKAY with that for a few more days, I’m going to bring them out side after the holiday weekend 😎 and put in my garden permanently...
    as for the weed wagon it keeps rolling to the best spots for sun and fun for the autos. I’m haveing a barbecue Monday and your all invited to come over for the feast.
    My wife makes a great berry pie and homemade wine.looking foward to a good time,after the grandkids run around catching fireflies we light a 🔥 and sit around passing sticks for roasting marshmallows,and later we pass around something else when the kids are inside watching tv. I just don’t understand why it’s illegal? No harm has been
    done to anyone. We are all responsible adults here who like to catch a buzz once in a while.... 😁 that’s all folks Lol

Comment

The temp cooled down yesterday and I was able to turn up my grow light to max for a change. the 4 photos responded with a bit of a growth spurt. I also watered them with ph 6.5 and no nutes yeat. That’s going to change next feeding with a full watering too!
      The 4 autos r still rideing on the weed wagon outside,and growing good,following the sunshine,todays a bit cloudy ⛅️ but I have no problems with that, it’s still free sun and
      the girls have grown a good 6 inch’s since my last report. As some of u know I’m cureing my last harvest I’ve been dipping in to it for about a week now and it’s some righteous shit the gorilla glue is nice and tasty 😋 and the G.S.C. Mellowed out and is so smooth now. Like smoking 🍭 candy. I still plan on putting my photos outside tomorrow for good. And finally shut down the grow room for the summer at last😁 have a good holiday and I’ll catch u on the flip,chow for now😎

Comment

I just hate when life gets in the way of my grow. I haven’t brought my photos outside yeat,to much stuff going on. On the bright side I did top them last night at node 6.
        As for the autos,the weed wagons still rolling along looking for the sun 🌞. It’s overcast today with a chance of showers. I’m sorry but I’m just not feeling that good today
        And I will end this and go lie down for a while and take some aspirin. Later😕

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Take care🤓

Hi gang, welcome back to my grows,my apologies for leaving so abruptly yesterday, one wicked headache don’t u know.
        I watered the autos this morning with about a quarter teaspoon of molasses, and one tesp.of cal- mag, PHed to6.5 to 20% runoff, plants color is good and buds are getting longer there’s one cola that’s 8” long already.
        as for my 4 photos still inside under hps will get thier first full watering tonight with silica,and 1/2 strength F.F. Fert,Cal-mag, PHed to 6.4 no need to water to runoff’ this time since the only thing I’ve given them we’re doses of cal- mag before. I topped them last night and today thier starting to branch out already, I luv this shit. Good ol Mother Nature sure is a bitch sometimes,I was watching the weather report beforehand and the man says rain and fog for the next 5 days not what my buds need at this time.....
        Monsoon season is opon me and am considering instead of bringing out the photos,..........wait fo it,........bringing in the autos and putting them under the same light as the
        photos.......till the sun comes out again,it’s going to be tight under 1 600 watt hps, autos in the middle and photos around the edges of the light I guess,and raise the light for a larger footprint. As long as temps. Stay moderate thay will survive. I’m just not sure I will hahaha.
        This is y I named this grow transitions,u never know how springs going to go down, just got roll with it and do your best.on that note I will make my departure 😎

Comment

Well the weather man was right,the fog rolled in some time after dark last night along with a light rain. The man says it’s going to stay that way for 5 or 6 days.
          My wife woke me up at 5 this morning freeking out because the weed wagon was empty! It seams I neglected to tell her that I had brought the autos in last night OOPS.
          i put them back under 600 hps 18/6 it’s tight with my photos, all under the same light ! But better than losing them to bud rot or mold,I’ve got two 6” clip on fans and a tower
          fan with a 440exaust fan all going 24/7 I hope that it will prevent hot spots and keep mold away.🤞at least that’s the plan. I think I’m going to open up the middles a bit more for better air flow too! Just another adjustment to help the grow get to harvest ( I hope ) chow for now😎

Comment

A farmers lament, it’s always something,heat,cold,humidity,bugs,to dry or to wet, I can never find that happy medium for long before the conditions change and I’m scrambling to adjust and accommodate them.
            The autos and the photos are doing surprisingly well under 1 600 watt hps. With no elbow room to spare, Iv never seen my grow room this crowded it’s kind of cool.
            It’s my only option at this time and hopefully not for to much longer🤞😊 thunder storms and pop up showers with high humidity are in the forecast for at least the next several days 😖 if it wasn’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have no luck at all. Isn’t that part of a song? Name that tune,Cream? 🤔 not sure. Anyway thanks fo reading my
            ramblings.......... smoke it if u got it...........😎

Comment

• BillBates
              BillBates commented
              Editing a comment
              Change .... It's the only constant

The sky is overcast and gray with occasional showers today but my garden is in bloom bouth inside and out the different color Irises and peonies,the lavender and the
            rhododendrons are all in bloom now along with the flowers my wife puts In planters. The temperature has cooled down to 65 with 10mph breezes.now and then. As for my
            inside girls,since the temperature outside has dropped the inside follows and am able to turn up my ballast to 600 again and keep temps around 75 but the high humidity it could have a negative effect on my yield I expect it will😢 no time to cry over it now. A dehumidifier is in the works for future grows, I shell invest it one after doing some more research. The autos seem happy enough after I took away some leaves to open the middles for air flow, as for the photos, well the humidity and heat don’t seem to effect them in veg and there growing like weeds, I know, but I couldn’t resist. My plan on taking the autos back on the weed wagon may change depending on temps. I may just go ahead and put the photos OUT for the summer and finish the autos in the grow room? I hate being indecisive but till the monsoons end I’ve got to play it day by day. Hope we can talk again later. Chow😎

Comment

Up at 4:30 this morning,heading in to Manhattan for a pet scan and a checkup to make sure my cancer is still gone.🤞raining like hell here all night with temps in the 50 to 60 range with little chance of seeing any sun today. I’ve resigned to keep all my girls inside till at least Thursday. The big stall is on till OL Mother Nature looks at the calendar and turns the sun back on. ( it would b easy to grow mushrooms in this shit ) peyote buttons,does anyone remember them? What a trip, haven’t heard about them
              in years, I’m better off without them at my age anyway. Glory days😁thay pass u by in the wink of a young girls eye. Sorry just waxing poetic.
              very little change with the grows, colas are getting longer on the autos, and the photos are getting bigger by the day and I’m out of room already, HELP!!!!!!
              Only 2 more days to go till I can move my summer grow outside for good and decide whether to finish off the autos inside or out ? Catch u on the flip side 😎

Comment

Today I’ve prepared the area where the four females will reside for the next 3 mounths, and kicked them out the door. 2” spacers under each 5 gal. smart pot for drainage
                Presprayed area with dear off,it imatates cyote piss and keeps dear and rabbits away.( lasts about 2 weeks ) and also presprayed neem oil to bouth veging plants and area and plants around them just as a precaution, also placed bird netting over the grow so birds won’t try and land on branches(crack) and destroy them.
                The autos are still in the grow room under 600 watt hps and will stay as long as temps and humidity don’t rise to much. I think today will b the last watering with bloom
                nutes before harvest. Still have about 3 or 4 more weeks to go,so one more feeding with cal- mag and molasses and after that 2 flushes with PHed water only.
                Harvesting around the end of June 😊 right on time, I luv when a plan comes together 🤞later gator 😎

Comment

Clear of purpose & method. How I envy that.
                  If the sun always shone
                  How soon the tree would wither
                  -- Confucius

Comment

• Potted
                    Potted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    experience + good genetics + luck + stealth = one happy old hippie 😎

Hi gang, I just received my seeds for my late summer grow Green Crack autos
                  from fast buds. I placed them in a small plastic pill bottle with one of those silica packets marked it and placed it in the fridge for safe storage till August 😊.
                  The four females are doing just fine outside I may have to water them again tomorrow.
                  the autos are still in the grow room under 600 watts hps and are looking fabulous many colas over a foot long now and are beginning to fatten-up nicely. On another note
                  Ive been racking my brain trying to figure out a way to keep my outside girls dry when thay flower and it rains a ☔️ Would b a bit of a attention getter. if anyone
                  knows of a way to prevent bud rot from forming after it rains,besides shaking,and blowing water of buds with a leaf blower would b met with much gradatude.
                  The best I’ve that I’ve come up with so far is one of those clear plastic ponchos,the cheep ones that come all folded up and fit In your pocket very thin,as long as I keep
                  it above the can a pee to allow airflow underneath it may b OKAY??? And that’s all there is to say today. Chow😎for now

Comment

Days are starting to turn into summer growing season here,and the growen is easy ( outside ). The inside girls, 4 autos continue to suprise under the 600 watts hps and seem happy and ready for another watering tonite the colas are ranging from 8”-14” long now and have slowed in height but getting fatter. Fat bottom girls thay make the
                    rocken world go round. Sorry it just slipped out. As long as temp’s don’t rise to much, I prefer temps around 80 with lights,on,I’ll keep them inside for as long as I can.
                    My outside girls are in full veg mode and increasing in size and stature with each day that passes,I watered them Saturday morning with cal- mag and molasses,and silica
                    i only use silica on my outside grows, and only 2or3 times during early veg, it seems to help with stress. The summer solstice is on its way 6/21 and with that for me triggers summer has begun 😎 my metamorphosis from growing inside to out and the changes that have occurred during the transition,we’re many and about as varied as I could have thought of.
                    . No grow is perfect, but armed with knowledge from GWE and with a little help from my friends here,I feel comfortable and confident in my ability to grow top shelf buds inside and out. Top shelf buds, luv the sound of that😊this is my last entry for transitions THANKS FOR TAGGING ALONG,CHOW 😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X