Transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transition

Just knocking round the zoo on a Thursday afternoon there’s bars on all the windows and thier counten up the spoons.
    I just started to plant outside today 4 autos,witch I had already started about a mounth ago inside under led's, 2 northern lights and 2 Moby Dick XXX large
    topped once and lst'ed branches. The high temp today was 70 with lows in the 40's I may have to bring them in at nite depending on nite temp. free sun at last ahhhh
    it feels so good 😊 Chow for now

Hey there Potted I got some outdoor autos that took 31 degrees with little problem. As long as you don't get a heavy frost they should be fine outdoors.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! I guess those Ruderalis genetics can handle the cold!

I brought the girls in last night and out again this am. I’m confident thay will take to the low temps. At night I just feel like it would b better to do gradually instead of shocking them to much at once. Lol

Comment

Lows in the fifty’s tonite the girls are outside and staying that way, sun and mild temps predicted for the next 5 days.
      I just put my summertime seeds to soak 4 girl Scout Cookies extream destination 5gal. S.p. Outside by the end of May !!!!! ☘️

Comment

The summertime grow seeds I put in soak yesterday have tailed today and am looking to plant in soil tomorrow. Love me some GSC's.
        As for the autos the girls are holding on and looking good tonites low in the 40's 🤞 should tell the tail

Comment

I just planted my 4 GSC in 4” jiffy pots with a good seed starter soil I prewatered the soil to ph 6.5 with a seed starter mat under and T8 floresent blue tubes about 2”- 3” above and a sandwich baggie as a humidity dome, Here I go,growen again.......I remove the dome 2 times a day to spray with ph6.5 water until thay pop! Lights on 24/7 temperature about 80 at the pots.
          Last edited by Potted; 05-04-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Just checked out the gsc I planted yesterday and 2 have popped up already, sprayed again and put domes back in place under tubes. Am hopeful that the others will pop tonite when I spray again 🤞

Comment

The 4 autos I put outside a couple days ago are starting to strech up a bit I see some white hairs and I’m going to water with bloom nutes tonight. It feels like the right time to start! Iv still got two autos in the grow room to finish up about 2 weeks to go am starting to flush them tonight after that I’m closing up the inside grow room and transition to the outside and give my electric bill a break. Free sun and all the problems that come with a outside grow ho,ya😎

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                GreenhouseEffect commented
                Editing a comment
                Aint it so awesome!

• Potted
                Potted commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure is sweet just got to 👀 look out for the man

Hi ho fellow campers,...I just sprayed the girls and all 4 popped during the day,I placed the domes back on for the overnight and may remove domes permanently tomorrow.
              At that time I’ll turn on a six inch fan on low to move a little air around them and to dry them out a bit.and shut off heating pad.
              Last edited by Potted; 05-11-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Today was a outside kind of a day the autos I put outside were smiling back at me! Nestled between my bleeding hearts and my iris’s there lurks my four girls good as gold I was getting all my ducks in a row for my summer outside grow to. And the seedlings r still under T8 lighting 24/7 l filled my 5gal.s.p.Today with a mix of 50%ffof 20% perlite,10%peat and 20% core rinsed well. I know it’s a little different but veva la difference four pots full and ready to go. Catch u on the flip 😎
                Last edited by Potted; 05-07-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pictures!!!!!

I’m very sorry but I don’t post pictures on line ever. I need to keep my grows under the cloke of darkness as well under the radar. Iv been growing for over fourty years now and have never been caught!!!! My state does not abide yeat🤞And no matter how well GWE filters the pictures thay can still trace it back to me! words are one thing but I’m not going to stick my head in the noose for a few picks, no thanks.
                Last edited by Potted; 05-04-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I was so busy yesterday I dident have a chance to post. I placed very thin plastic neting above my outside autos to deture deer from munching and birds from landing on my girls. The seedlings ar doing well and I have added cal-mag to the waterings,every other. As for my 2 autos I have going in my grow room there almost done about another week or so till harvest 1 gorilla glue auto and 1 Girl Scout Cookies Auto bouth are producing lots of bigbuds looking forward to shutting down the grow room when thay finish, and head for the great outdoors and kiss that electric bill goodbye.👍atlest until the a.c. Kicks in,ha,ha,ha well that’s all that’s fit to print today. Chow for now😎

Comment

• Locrian99
                    Locrian99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are those both fastbuds?

The gorilla glue was a freebie from Bonza,the G.S.C. was from ILGM Bergman.

Comment

• Locrian99
                    Locrian99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah. Two strains I like. How was your experience so far with the autos.

Thay sure do like cal-mag and fertilizers I’m using the f.f.trio at full strength every other feeding and cal-mag at every watering but now that I’m flushing I’m no using anything but ph 6.5 water 3gal.per plant per flush this will b the last flush before harvest yaba daba do.and Co co ca chue I’m out of here😎

Comment

Morning people,where to begin,the four seedlings I planted 5/1 are up and running a pair of real leaves ( serrated ) on each under floresents watering with Dixie cup now.
                    The two autos I flushed last night look to b right on time to harvest by the end of this week.
                    My four autos outside are outstanding growing taller each day, u know I tried the same thing last year and got bud rot. To much rain! Well not this spring the grow went outside at the right time and Mother Nature has been cooperating so far temps.70 during the day 50 at night. California weather, in the north east😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X