No announcement yet.

Transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The warm temperatures and sunny days are sure helping my outside autos I’ll water them today with ph6.5 adding molasses and cal-mag to the mix.
    The seedlings have slowed down on top but those roots are digging deep I hope. As for the 2 autos I flushed for the last time the other day I checked them out with a loop last night and saw a touch of amber at the top of the buds, the rest seem cloudy and full I’d say it’s time to yell timber and chop them down....! And so it will b done.
    chow for now😎

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy harvesting

The harvest went well all buds trimmed and hung to dry. The GSC yealded about 3oz. And the gorilla glue about 2 nice and thick too. That should restock the shelves for a while.
    The seedlings have grown a notch or two since yesterday I think the cal- mag helped. As for my outside autos I took a good look this a.m. to see if there’s any insect damage luckily none that I can see YEPEE !!!

Comment

Watered the outside autos last night ph 6.5 with cal-mag and molasses I checked them this morning and it’s all good. Thay seem to rise up a little more and bud sites are a little easer to see. The seedlings were watered this morning 2 Dixie cups per plant and are doing well I’m watering every 2 days now.
      The harvest is drying slowly in a cool dry area of my basement with a 6” fan just moving air around slowly. Today it’s a little overcast and am expecting rain tomorrow all day I may bring the autos in tonite to get them out of the rain tomorrow. I’m looking to avoid any chance of bud rot at all. 😎

Comment

Yes siree,got up this a.m. to the sound of rain coming down hard,I’m glad I brought in my 4 autos in to the porch late last night using my wagon. Calling for rain all day today and tomorrow o well a little rain must fall now and then. By the way happy mother’s day to all u mothers out there❤️U know who u are. The back porch has limited sun due to it’s shady local and indirect lighting I don’t want to keep them in it for to long!
        The seedlings are doing very well 2 of the 4 have 3 nodes or more and the others are right behind them.
        the drying harvest that I took down last week is almost ready to jar and burp to maturity ( I had to taste ) not to harsh and a good high. I think it will mellow with aging and become a nice smoke. . Later gator 😎

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad you got them girls inside! Lost half my crop last year cause of flowering in monsoon season, and not managing my humidity well. ( embaressed emoji)
          Harvested the rest of this seasons first plants today, and no mold been keeping up with airflow and humidity with religious conviction now!

Yea,u just got to keep your head on a swivel and a weather eye out for trouble before it happens.

Comment

Freken weather, sorry but I’ve got to let it out somewhere dammmmmm weather cloudy,cool,with high humidity and rain for the next 5 days if not longer. That puts me and my autos back to 600 watts inside for the next week or more sh#t !!! Dident want to that.
          Better that than lose it to mold and bud rot I guess. im just cheep and trying to save a buck or two off the bottom line is always on my mind and wallet! Gerrrrrate.
          Last edited by Potted; 05-15-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

It’s nice to sit down with a cup of special tea after the mornings chores are done. the autos are now under 600 watts inside and the seedlings are close to going veg and my harvest is Jared and burped twice a day and all is right in my world for now!😎am looking for some seeds for a late summer early fall grow probably going to be some autos I’m thinking green crack from fast buds I’ve wanted to try it ever since snoop dog indorsed it. For now tho I’m just trying to get thru the rainie season unharmed and with a good yield at the end of June. I’ll b back❤️Enjoy the day.
            Last edited by Potted; 05-14-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seeds I got. I’ve got some of the tangie from fastbuds is like to grow soon as I’m growing again. On a hiatus for now. Got a good stash to make it through the break though.

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seeds I got. I’ve got some of the tangie from fastbuds I’d like to grow soon as I’m growing again. On a hiatus for now. Got a good stash to make it through the break though.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              I get to try my green crack properly aged for the first time tomorrow. Excited

U know Locrian I said the same thing last summer. I had a large stash from some mex. I grew 14’ plants and about a 1/4 lb.of finished product.(good stuff)
            I went to see my doctor after some tests I was told I had stomach cancer and if I dident start cemo right away I had 8 mounths left. Faceing those opinions I began cemo
            in July,this was extremely painful thay offered me many different opioids to ease the pain but I declined not wanting to get into that shit!!!!!
            To make a long story short I used up all my reserves fighting the pain and am just now starting to build back up my stash again!
            My point is u never know what’s around the bend so b prepared😎

Comment

• Locrian99
              Locrian99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Man that’s rough glad you were able to use smoke though. I’d be afraid to start using anything as addictive as opioids daily myself. Hope everything is good now.

Keepen up with my grows, the 4 autos that I brought inside and put under 600 watts have exploded with bud growth I haven’t counted bud sites yeat but am extremely pleased at what I’m seeing. watered yesterday with bloom nutes and cal-mag. As for the seedlings well I don’t think I’ll call them seedlings any more there in veg now and doing quite well. I was hopeing to place in forever pots at the end of the May. Could b sooner the way thier growing💪 I think I’ll top them at the 6th node and let them do thier thing outside come June. Chow for now😎

Comment

I couldn’t keep my snips off the autos last night I opened up the middles of each allowing air to get in, took away some leaves that were blocking bud sites I hope I dident get to carried away 🤞 time will tell. As for the photos I got going under floresents for my summertime grow are doing as well as I could have hoped for, I might have to transplant earlier than I expected do to rapidly growing roots.
              My latest harvest is starting to cure now and am burping once a day the humidity has stabilized somewhat and it won’t b long till I’m token on it with my bong 👅 looking forward to a really good summer and fall I only hope Mother Nature cooperates.... later!!!!

Comment

Just another rainy day here in paradise 🏝 cool and 100% humidity all day. tomorrow the temperature jumps 20 degrees to the 80s this is a real 🎢 roller coaster ride with temps.and humidity I’m almost adjusting daily to accommodate for the plants and conditions. I can’t wait till I can release them to the outdoors again and not worry about this stuff. Just bugs and thieves and cops.
                The 4 photos I’m preparing for my summer grow ( G.S.C.) Xtream are almost ready to go in the s.p. pots and out the door to the garden too. Can’t wait till the rainie season is over so I can move forward with my grows. Lol

Comment

Just puttering around in the garden and chillen to the tunes, another plesant valley Sunday here in statious symbol land.
                  Watered my autos with a double dose of cal- mag and a single dose of molasses with ph around 6.5 and am staking them today.
                  The 4 photos that I have in veg are still under 8T floresents and are going to b transplanted some time this week and put in forever s.p.s.
                  I went to my local watering hole last night to have a few and catch some tunes usually local talent but last night was special Southside Johnie and the asbury dukes
                  played for over 2hours Johnie still can bring it, and the brass never sounded so good. I use to see them on the boardwalk in Asbury Park 45 years ago along with
                  Springsteen and the E street band. He plays around here once in a while too. He hasn’t forgot his roots much like my grows ha ha ha sorry it was just to easy.
                  I’m going to bring my autos outside tomorrow hopeing that where thay stay this time😎all the best my friends Chow fo now.

Comment

Got a good buzz on this fine evening, sitten on the back porch just enjoying the sunset 😊 had my self a productive day. I brought the 4 autos back outside,for good this time I hope ! And transplanted my 4 photos to 5 gal. s.p. And placed in grow room just to make sure, I dident shock them,I’ll let them rest here for a few days till the roots have a chance to grow out a little I turned down my 600 watt to 200 to avoid shock as well. I will b watering to the drip line at first and not a full watering yet. I’m still looking at that end of the mounth taken them outside to stay. but if temp’s get to hot in grow room t may have to change up and kick them out the door early.....🌻 LOL

Comment

Its been a day or two since my last post, to catch u up,I’ve brought my 4 autos back outside,getting nice and strong many colas plants are about 2 ft. Tall now.
                      The 4 photos that were transplanted to 5gal. Sp are doing very well under 600watts and I beleave that no shock happened at all!!!!
                      Im using a wagon to jockey my autos to the best position for sun 🌞 in my yard. The wagon is of a wire mesh construction with numatic tires and holds 4,3gal. S.p.s. Perfectly.
                      And can be watered to 20% runoff and never leave the WEED WAGON pretty good huh ? Iv been rolling it in at nite for safe keeping and out again in the morning for that morning sunshine, it’s my motivation to rise and shine. Today I took the wagon outside in my underwear o well so much for motivation and dignity 😁😊as long as thay catch those rays it’s all good. 😎 see u guys on the flip side.

Comment

As a precursor to takeing the 4 photos outside I have put a layer of sand on top of the soil to prevent insects from burrowing and laying eggs,as the sand works its way in to the soil it forms a barrier of sorts to prevent that, and a + those little buggers don’t like walking on it eather. I do this to all my grows because it works.
                        The autos are really soaking up the sunshine today I can’t believe thay have to the end of June to swell and get happier WOW those are going to b some huge colas!
                        I hope🤞Catch u on the rebound😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X