Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUESS THE STRAIN - First Grow - but what is it??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUESS THE STRAIN - First Grow - but what is it??!

Hi everyone! I'm slowly coming round to the end of my very first grow! HOW EXCITING!!! I used growweedeasy.com for all the tutorials and checking any symptoms along the way, so this forum seemed like the right place to show off where I'm at! And also ask... What is it that I'm growing??

I bought a feminized mix of seeds from Sensi Seeds - I thought, well, that's going to be a challenge! I wanted to learn as much as I can on my first grow so that I could improve any future ones, and I figured not knowing what I'm growing will force me to be that little bit more careful whilst growing them. Let me tell you - I'm officially obsessed.

I originally cracked two seeds out of the mix a the beginning of February, however one of them didn't make it, so I had to germinate another seed which created a 3-4 week gap between the plants I'm growing now. They were given working names of the Tall One and the Little One which now stuck

Does anyone recognise these strains? They were both topped once and are growing in hydroponics 20L buckets with 4 air stones each under two LED lights.

Let me know if you have any questions! I've got tons of pictures and kept a written journal all the way through as well, I'm super excited for the harvest and then we'll know better what it is! But for now, any insight would be great!

Peace!

I could be wrong, but it does look a lot like Blue Dream.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• pjsx3
      pjsx3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be awesome, I wonder how this would compare to what Sensi Seed has in their bank.
      They're 100% different plants too!

Hello pjsx3, wish i could help you, but I ain't got a clue, they all look so much alike, except maybe their leaves.
    But congratulations on your first grow, excellent job, lots of great information in Nebulas tutorials.
    Just think in a month or so you will be smoking some killer. Nice job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• pjsx3
      pjsx3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      I'm very happy with the progress myself! I will post more pics closer to harvest

It's almost impossible to ID strains- there are 10,000+ with all their phenotypes, too.
    Many are the same strain with different names, but my guess for the tall one is- an OG Kush of some type.
    No thoughts on the little one.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you very much for all your comments - I know what an impossible task I'm asking of you but I appreciate all the guesses!

I tried contacting Sensi Seeds to ask for their input on what strain these might be, however they've been less than helpful. I found a topic on strain characteristics on Sensi Seeds, however, that topic is locked and the forum is no longer active so I cannot view it. Very annoying.

In other news - here's a little update on the girls' progress!! We are 3 weeks away from finishing with the Tall One, the Little One (which clearly got sick of being called that) is a week behind but at this point, I think she might need some extra time in bloom. I'm sure she's going to appreciate the extra space once her sister goes! I will be making a cage for her in the next few days, just like the one I made for the Tall One.

Let me know what you guys think! Any ideas on the Little One yet?? It's slowly driving me crazy!

Peace!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X