Moon Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon Rocks!

I remember seeing moon rocks on Facebook on the day I decided to start growing. In part, it was the catalyst that lead me to the decision that I would start growing.

At the time I was getting lower end stuff, but I smoke too much, and my finances were barely able to keep up with my habit. I remember seeing the ad about them, and I thought "I'll never get to experience those the way things are right now."

Later that night I couldn't sleep so I was browsing the web about weed, and that's when I came across this site. This site made me realize I didn't need a fortune to start growing, and it made growing seem pretty easy (haha, no way!)

All that leads me to today. Officially slightly less than a year later, and I made moon rocks! I had half of the small one, and I'm higher than I've been in a long time.

I will say the effort put forth into making the oil is probably something I'll never do again lol. It was quite the pain dealing with the stickiness of it. I also used a little over a half of bud, so the 3 rocks I got weren't really worth that to me. However, I'm glad I tried it. I used the CHILLax method on this site to make the oil.

I finally achieved what I thought would always be forever out of my reach...moon rocks.

​​​​​​
    Quadlining

Past Grows

looking sexy man, congrats

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man! They definitely get the job done!

Time to open that can of caviar and crack the vintage Pinot .
    CHEERS!

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Definitely gonna smoke some more of them on 420!

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      Doubledealing72

Careful or that might be the only thing you end up smoking before you go into Cannatonic (catatonic? I don't remember what the real word is anymore) hibernation.
      Seems like every 4/20 ends up a short day for me lol

That's awesome!! Still the only thing I haven't tried myself!

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      They are definitely worth trying at least once!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X