Can i clone my autos!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i clone my autos!?!?!?

I have 2 auto flowers about 3 to 4 weeks in flour and I was wondering whether or not I could take a clone off of either of them what the outcome would be I’m new to Auto’s !?

thanx!​​​​​​​

From my understanding you can’t. An auto is designed to start flowering after 3 weeks. Your clone, no matter how small or where cut from, will be on this same 3 week cycle

Comment

I guess you can clone an auto from what I've read, but the life span is so short that taken a cut an shocking it is not worth the super low yield, plus from what I understand they stay in the same life cycle an flower together, your clone would be so small... I'm sure there's a proper way it can be done... Like to the T?! But not too sure

Comment

Yeah seems to be exactly what I’m gathering!
        I didn’t even want autos but they came as gifts and I didn’t realize..
        First and last auto grow for me I think.

Thanx guys

Comment

Autos can be great, and yield real good, too, but I'm still figurin it out! They like to grow FAST, and not be stressed or slowed down at all.
          You could totally clone one, but like everyone else said, it would be the same age as the parent plant, so it would flower at the same genetically predetermined time, and you wouldn't get much.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Can't hurt to try. I took a clone from my auto a few days ago just to see what happens. We'll never know if we don't try.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Let me know what Happens I’d be interested

Comment

Because Auto's flower based on time from germination rather than day-light length cutting cloned will grow at the same life cycle as the mother plant. This is the MAJOR drawback of Auto's-you need to grow from seed.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X