Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant problem

Please see this and include much more info
    Hello everyone! I wanted to put some loose guidelines to help people know what to include when posting a question. Think of this as Question Posting 101. Please

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      This.^^^
      My first thought was broad mites, or to much breeze, but it could be other things to...

That looks like heat stress. Raise your light and make sure you have good ventilation. Mine had same sympthom and it was my light
    Last edited by strainsgrow; 04-17-2018, 08:04 PM.
    Current Grow
    Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

Looks like calcium problem or a lock out... Flush with proper pH an add some Epsom salt or cal mag

Comment

Provide more info please.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

What's your temp/humidity?

To flush, use plain water that's been PH adjusted to the range you want to hit, water to runoff and test the runoff; you want that to be within range as well.

With FF soil/nutes, I use a microbe additive (Bushdoctor Microbe Brew) to help nutrient uptake.
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X