3rd grow AK-47 & Fallen Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd grow AK-47 & Fallen Angel

Hi All, Keeping it simple as always. 1st four pics are the AK-47 (F) Gunner, 22 days from sprout & the last one is the Fallen Angel (F) Lilith, 14 days from sprout. I have been utilizing the sunshine in amongst the NW rain drops. Have a great day and thanks to this website for all the wisdom!

3rd grow
    Outdoor DIY Grow Box 4' X 3' X 8'
    Galaxyhydro LED 300w Full Spectrum
    ViparSpectra LED 450w Full Spectrum
    Coco Loco & Kindsoil
    5 gal Smart pot/5 gal plastic pot
    AK-47 feminized - GYO
    Fallen Angel feminized - Devils Harvest

NW rain drops are the best!
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Good day to the peeps,

AK-47 - Finished the manifold foundation using the GWE tutorial. Slapped some more restraint on her and she's coming along quite well.
      Fallen Angel - Got her 1st haircut to start the manifold and a set of handcuffs. Couldn't find any Grow Journals on this plant. The experts say to ScroG, supercrop, fim or top, so we'll see how she responds to the manifold process.
      Temps in the box - 78ish (F) 29% (H), Blue skies, slight breeze, only missing a beach and me.
      Water - 7.0 PH Out of the faucet. They get a 1/2 gallon of H2O every other day. Zero runoff.
      Light - 18/6

3rd grow
      Coco Loco & Kindsoil
      AK-47 feminized - GYO

"Changing my thinking, changes my life."

Comment

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Manifold looking good. That stage is fun

Thanks Lo. Yeah, definitely like to manifold. I've watched Green 75's vids a bunch of times and the outcome was just amazing! We got some sun up here today, so the girlz are catching some rays outside for a bit before I go to work. I'm going to buy a new light on payday. Viparspectra par 600w LED. Those lights I have were a great start-up, but I would like more of a kick in bloom while keeping my electrical bill and temps down. Have a great day!

Comment

• Locrian99
        Locrian99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I stole the coated wire from his Instagram vids. Lots of good stuff from him.

LOVE AK47. My first grow ever. Grew her 3x
      have a great time with her.
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

I will, thanks Tika!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good, my friend, keep it up. I've also used KindSoil and Coco-Loco, several different grows with excellent results. Yours are going to do fine. Nice training.

Hi all,

Well the first 4 days of last week was gorgeous out. Sun, sun and more sun. I set the girlz out on those days from 7am - 2pm and they loved it. Their night time in veg is from 2pm - 8pm to keep the heat down a bit in their home. They've had two treatments of the Foliar Essence and Neem Oil Extract with no negative results. Haven't had bugs in my grows, nor do I want them. So my "RED LINE" is drawn for those pesky buggers. The only plan I have now is to defoliate when needed and keep them under control until the flower stage. Water consumption is still the same as above with zero run-off.

The Fallen Angel is a slow mover. From what I've read, she'll take off like a tortoise when she hits flower. Right now she's the Hare and not very flexible! You could hang a miniature tire swing off her main branches.

Happy growing!

3rd grow
        CFL's for seedlings
        Coco Loco & Kindsoil
        Foliar Essence
        AK-47 feminized - GYO

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent structures

Really Righteous work there JimmyPapaya....
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Thanks! Love reading all your journals!

Comment

Dang, those are some healthy looking girls! I love the one that is spaced out. Beautiful work Jimmy!
            Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Thanks guys! The AK lays down nicely, but the Fallen Angel is stubborn. I don't think I'm going to finish the manifold on her. It'll slow her down too much. Just LST and Defo from here on out. Hell, I got the tortoise and the hare story ass backwards up top.

Comment

• Locrian99
                Locrian99 commented
                Editing a comment
                They will surprise you my current grow my biggest plant was the run until she started budding then took off I had to raise the 3 others in the tent to her. Easily will be biggest yielder.

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                I knew that😆

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                JimmyPapaya, man you got them looking very nice, keep it up.

High All,

Happy Moms Day to the gals! AK-47 is 54 days old. Fallen Angel is 48 days old and the Papaya is 15 days old. The Papaya was transplanted into her final home today and she's going to be my 1st outdoor grow. Gonna see how this will work in the upper left hand corner of the U.S.. She'll stay in the box with the other ladies till she gets a little tougher to be on her own in the outside world. I'll switch to 12/12 on the AK & FA by the 24th. Christmas came early and I bought a ViparSpectra PAR 600 LED. Got it on EBAY for $219.00 with free shipping and it arrived in 4 days.

The AK-47 is amazing and she's ready for take off. The Fallen Angel is a bush and she's starting to smell. Next time I won't manifold the Fallen Angel. Lesson learned. Right now the plan for the Papaya is to top once and defoliate/LST as needed. I'm kind of addicted to manifolding, so I'm not promising anything . 4th Foliar Essence treatment today on the grown-ups and the 1st for the baby.

I'm gonna start making tinctures with this grow, so I'm doing a lot of reading on that subject.

Be safe and chillax with your medicine!

3rd grow
              CFL's for seedlings
              ViparSpectra PAR 600 LED
              Coco Loco & Kindsoil
              Foliar Essence
              Molasses
              2 - 5 gal Smart pots/5 gal plastic pot
              AK-47 (F) - GYO
              Fallen Angel (F) - Devils Harvest
              Papaya (F) - 1st Summer outdoor grow - Nirvana

Comment

• Campesino
                Campesino commented
                Editing a comment
                I love your training! And agree that Manifolding is addictive (nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to stop!)

• Doubledealing72
                Doubledealing72 commented
                Editing a comment
                Plants are looking great Jimmy! That first one reminds me of my amnesia xxl! Great training!

Hey all! Little update

AK-47 - 81 days old - 14 days into 12/12 - Lights on 2am, Lights off 2pm.
              Fallen Angel - 72 days old - 14 days into 12/12
              Papaya - 37 days old - 18/6 - Outdoor only
              Fallen Angel - 16 days from clone. 18/6
              Critical CBD - 9 days old. 24/7 until Saturday/Sunday

Things are moving along quite nicely. The AK and Fallen Angel still have a space heater in the box, because of the May and June gloom. On nice days I set them out in the sun from 6am - 2pm. The Fallen Angel has come alive in flower and is climbing upward!

Papaya is my 1st outdoor grow. Just LST on her, w/no manifolding. I grew Papaya on my 1st grow and I love the smoke. Nice end of the workday chillaxation!

I cloned for the 1st time. I took 6 AK's and once they rooted in 10 days, I gave them to my neighbor. I'm going to keep the Fallen Angel clones and try MegaCrop nutes. I got one of those packets for $3.50. I'm a Kindsoil kind a guy, but I'm going to step outta my comfort zone and give the nutes a try. They will be outdoors along w/Papaya and CBD plants

The Critical CBD is for my wife. She doesn't smoke, but I'm going to start making tinctures. My Nova is on the way! For her even try Cannabis is just amazing, but she sees the difference in me since I started growing and smoking after work. Most of this grow will go to tincture making. They will be outdoors too when they're ready. Going to transplant them on Sunday using Kindsoil and Coco Loco. They will also be manifolded when the time is right.

Thanks to this Forum and to all of your wisdom! Keep it simple!

3rd grow
              CFL's for seedlings
              ViparSpectra PAR 600 LED
              Coco Loco & Kindsoil
              Foliar Essence
              Molasses
              AK-47 (F) - GYO
              Critical CBD (F) - Nirvana

"Changing my thinking, changes my lifeI

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                JimmyPapaya, man, those are beautiful, nice job.
                I'm like you, I'm a KindSoil and Coco-Loco, kind a guy, it's so easy, and works great, why not. I'm also using MegaCrop andSweetCandy, and I think that's the best stuff ,I ever used. People try that MegaCrop, they gonna love it.
                I thought I was getting a Nova, for Christmas, last year, but I didn't, But I sure hope I get one this year !!!
                alltatup, swears by hers.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                JimmyPapaya Just remember to give the tincture time. The changes creep up on you when you start taking it regularly!!!

D.A.A.S.69 I sure hope Santa brings you one this year instead of those lumps of coal you got in your stocking last year. Or wait...... were those lumps of coal or big phat buds??? Hard to tell at this distance... ;-}

D.A.A.S.69 Thanks bro! Yeah I saw you talking about the MegaCrop and it seems pretty simple to use. I'll try it out on my clone, so no loss if I screw it up. ATU pointed me in that direction with the Nova. I got a $30.00 off coupon on the Wake and Bake website. The coupon code is on the website for the Nova. $180.00 includes shipping.

Comment

Hey Growers,

Happy Fathers Day too the dads!

AK-47 is 91 days old, 26 days in 12/12. Lights out 2 pm - Lights on 2 am.
                Fallen Angel is 84 days old, 26 days in 12/12. " " " " " " " " " " " " "
                Papaya is 51 days old. still in Veg, outdoors and enjoying life!

I think we turned the corner in the NW and the weather is lookin/feelin mighty fine. The girlz in flower and the Papaya are drinking 1/2 gallon of water every other day w/zero run-off (KindSoil). Removed all the restraints from the girlz in flower yesterday. I give them a 1/4 tsp of Molasses in their jug every 3rd watering. They're moving along and just letting them dictate their needs.

The two Critical CBD's are outdoors, .21 days old and I'm just waiting to start the manifold foundation in the days to come.

All 6 of the AK-47 clones I gave my neighbor lived and are doin great. My Fallen Angel clone is doing great and its mine!

I've talked enough...Keep it simple and receive the Growers peace!

3rd grow
                CFL's for seedlings
                ViparSpectra PAR 600 LED
                Coco Loco & Kindsoil
                Foliar Essence
                Molasses
                AK-47 (F) - GYO
                Critical CBD (F) - Nirvana

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X