Zenpype seeds **UPDATE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenpype seeds **UPDATE**

on 3/31 I placed my order for 6 Blue Hawaiian Auto seeds. Today is 04/11 and they safely arrived. They shipped on 04/02

Package was not damaged, seeds inside were protected in multiple layers.

These seeds are HUGE!!! They look very healthy to me. I appreciate that a few extra seeds were in my package, so thanks to them! Germination instructions are to soak in a 5% hydrogen peroxide 95% water solution to provide a sterile environment and to help eliminate chances of mold. Breeder recommends growing in Coco. I am going to do a seed just the way they suggest, and make a grow diary.

All the photos show how they were shipped. In the photo with the seeds you'll see a seed in a bag, that is a jack herrer, so you can see the size difference.

Going to go mix the peroxide and water and see how this monster pops.....
    Last edited by Pyro1711; 04-11-2018, 12:57 PM.

2:00 pm 04/11 started soaking seed in 5% peroxide 95% water solution

Comment

Oh boy those seeds look like some albanian brickweek seeds that are (just like the Blue Hawaian) landrace hybrids!! You are in for a great high if its anything close to a landrace sativa buddy!! happy growing and let the popping begin

Peace
      Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
      Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
      Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Ok....STRIKE ONE, soaked for 20 hours then put in paper towel in my humidity dome....seed still has NOT cracked...I'll give it another couple days, wife says throw it out...

Comment

• Locrian99
          Locrian99 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried using rapid rooters for germinating. It’s brain dead easy. And I’ve never not had one germinating.

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is how I'm going to do the next one...I was following their germination technique with the peroxide water mix.

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          mate of mine just got life from a seed he put in soil directly...17 days later Rapid rooters or RootIt sponges are the best options as suggested ! Dont throw it out tho mat,i wanted to kill a stuf and it now looks like it gonna be an ouncer!

I know the feeling~

Comment

Zenpype has on the bottom of their front page " all seeds sold is for bird food and as a novelty , and does not guarantee germination of seeds ! Sale of marijuana seeds is illegal " I bought $400.00 worth of seeds from Zenpype and not one seed popped !

Comment

MarinaFog I am very sorry to hear that! I could not get any of mine to pop, and I sent an email mail to them...They sent me replacement seeds. I had a couple other grows going, so I have not had a chance to try the new ones yet. But they were very good to me in making things right. I'm going to try the new ones in a month or so, when I'm close to harvest. But I will tell you, one of their people has been in contact with me to ask if these seeds were we're good this time.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              MarinaFog, yeah ,that sucks, I would most definitely be calling or emailing them, everyday. 400bucks is a lot of cash, to me.

• Buzzer777
              Buzzer777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Which is exactly why I never place a large order with a new seedbank! Samples always to begin..Just getting some beans from Aficionado Seeds in Colo..So Far..great CS and Comm..We shall see about the beans.

Zenpype seeds were not good to me , I had to place a complaint with the credit card company to try to get my money back , since Zenpype does not guarantee their seeds to germinate or even be the strain they say they are !! Zenpype seeds and owners are not a company that has good customer service , just go to their website and you will see the complaints of customers not able to get the seeds to germinate , that's if the didn't remove the customer complaint from the site they only allow positive post I'm banned from the Zenpype site due to complaining about their seeds !!

Comment

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like a company to stay away from.

DAAS 69 I have been fighting with Zenpype now since May ! Zenpype started to call me a idiot because I couldn't get the seeds to germinate ! I have been growing marijuana for over 40 years now and have never had a problem !! I'm a professional landscaper I know how to grow all plants just not marijuana !!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              MarinaFog, you probably know how to grow better than they do, sounds like they just need money bad.
              But if I was you, I would join every grow site on the web, an dog cuss Zentype, everyday, maybe they will get the hint.
              If you like I'll be glad to send them an email. And cuss them out, for you. I've even learned a few new cuss words.lol
              But I'm serious, about getting the word out ,how bad they are.
              400bucks is a hellava lot of money to me, just to give away, I'd be very pissed about that. Let me know if you want me to get in touch with them, I'll never mention your name.
              But people need to know that they are rip offs, just like BudAroma.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X