Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Tips

Tips of my leaves are curling down, i read on gwe its because of overfeeding, and i gave the plant plain water twice, and it still looks like this ,what i gotta do ? Should i keep giving it plain water ? Please help, thank you
    Growing in soil with cfls
    Attached Files

let her dry out alittle are you in dirt or coco ,leaf curl like that is caused by root issues as well so if you are letting your plant dry out whats your ph all important stuff read the basic tutorial on gwe
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bk_getrich
      bk_getrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not coco its soil, dont u think its nitrogen toxicity ? Yeah and i guess i transplanted them later than i should, theyre now in final 6 gallon pot

Nah,just let her dry out a little more it’s hard to judge dry pots from wet when new. Lol

Comment

• bk_getrich
      bk_getrich commented
      Editing a comment
      u mean give more time between waterings ?

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes,that’s correct, like OJH said what’s your ph?should b between 6.2 and 6.5 to grow mj good! Lol
      Last edited by Potted; 04-11-2018, 01:15 PM.

Also, how's your fan situation? To much breeze is another thing that can cause your tips to curl like that. I've been having better luck pointing my fan at the wall so that it bounces off, and gives a nice gentle breeze, at least with my smaller plants that size. Once they start getting big, and flowering, I find I can get away with an oscillating fan set back from them a ways. Just another potential cause that would be good to rule out.

Can't speak for potted, but I would say yes, a little longer between waterings, rather than less water per time. I use the Knuckle test, and with organic Nutes, or super soil, I water just till barely some runoff, then stop. Don't want to have the all nutes running away, unless they are chemical based, then do the whole 20% runoff like the Coco guys do.

I think your plants look pretty good otherwise from that pic, wouldn't really give it more Nitrogen just yet though, I think you could be close to having to much and causing problems. Theses guys having been doing this way longer than me though, so would listen to them if there opinion differs.

Good luck Getrich!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

How old is This plant? An do you know the strain? You know I have this agent Orange I've been cloning an messing with for over a year now, an don't you know it every time I flower that plant the leafs all claw an start toyellow, I thought it was to much nitrogen my first run with her an messed my yeild up I believe. . Anyways just make sure it's not genetics.. an like I said with my plant it only starts to claw about first week to second in flower.. happy growing!

Comment

Took pics to show you:-)

Comment

• bk_getrich
          bk_getrich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, i think its not weird in flowering stage , but for veg stage it is, i have 2 one month old plants i dont know the strain, but one is sativa other indica, sativa plant is doing great but this one is like that
          I had found the seeds in some bud i had bought
          And whats genetics ?
          Last edited by bk_getrich; 04-11-2018, 11:10 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X