Clone from flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone from flower

So I have read that you can take cuttings from flowering plants and wanted to try it. just thought I’d post a pic of the odd looking lil creature
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

I actually have taken cuts from a flowering plant! Seems to work just as good!

Comment

does it take longer for them to go back into veg when I do clones they are ready to go into pots in 10 days just curious
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning OHJ. I don’t have enough experience to answer that completely but in this case yes. They took a while to start growing again. I didn’t keep track but they did take longer

• Trichomefarmer88
        Trichomefarmer88 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've done a bunch of flowering clones an from what I see, the grow speed of roots seem to be the same! The leaves an pattern gets thrown off as of part of re veging.. but I would say it's about the same speed

Yes , they will look strange at first but at the end of the grow you'll never know
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya Baby those are some cool looking plants and its good to know that you can clone in bloom thanks

Trichomefarmer88 GrowMeTrichomes happy to hear some on GWE having success at this. Do you guys/girls notice any more branching than normal?
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH
      2x innova 19w full spec led
      175cfm fan, can 33 filter
      8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        @BlueBuds how do you mean more branching out ?

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean more branches than normal. I read that the structure is a lot different.

Sure , and also as you can see from my pick of the one plate its leaves offen will start off mutated looking . You can expect a weird growth pattern until it gets normal again but nothing to worry about as long as she's healthy. From what i can tell this is all normal when cloning from a budding female. This shouldn't happen when you clone from a non budding female. But until you switch over your plants which my be male and female if you bought regular seeds you don't know until she shows here pistails.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X