No announcement yet.

Out door grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Man for sure - looks like fun. Get yourself a hands-free harmonica holder and tape joints on it.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my thought too "Mountain Man" ...harmonica pipe....that would tie a load on for sure.

thanks guys the t shirt under the hat is for horse flys in that particular area is horse fly hell them little f ers will carry you away lol. no really I just dont like it when they fly in and hit you on the neck or head it causes an automatic response from me and depending if I have something in my hand very painful lol so this way I look funny it works , Yesterday I went to the area that I had such a problem with and not one tick on me had 2 jump on the watering buckets yesterday I sprayed my socks so no issues there .
    I didnt get a picture of the pants you would of really liked that I have a belt that holds them up it goes right under my chest ,if I didnt have a belt they would fall right down no elastic left ,pant have a hole in the side so my 45 sticks out .
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

You look prepared for the ticks!!(lol). As much as I'm in and out of the woods and bramble daily as a course of my work, I've been fortunate so far regards ticks. Surprised, as I am located in ground zero, so they say. Had a major wind storm a few days back and my monster clone definitely took a hit. Wind laid her over, natures way of super cropping I reckon(g). I was getting worried about height as she's about 3ft tall and we're only entering the third week of June. She appears to have recovered, but might have to do some propping up once we get to late flowering, will play it by ear.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I am going to stop updating this thread thanks everyone for checking it out , It bums me out to not be able to take pictures and post them but it is to dangerous to do so.I will post pictures of the harvest in the fall and post them on my grow room thread
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          Ojh - my outdoor girls (well, 2 of them anyway.... Northern Lights & Blueberry) are showing pistils! I'm very excited

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          You didn't see any tracks, not just foot prints? You know what it looks like when city folks walk in the woods.? Damn man, be careful bud. I hope it was just the critters tasting.

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully was critters...bury plastic forks around the plants with the teeth sticking up out of the ground. 😉

Fully recovered from the high wind knock down a few weeks ago. Like her mother, she wants to grow up straight and gain height.
        Not quite as camouflaged now.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          That's actually true. In most surroundings, they look just like everything else to the untrained eye.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn`t there something that the brain only really sees what it expects to see unless it`s really specifically looking for or it really is obviously highlighted. It assumes a lot of general detail based on expectation and previous experiences that`s why we `flow` at our current `speed` of awareness. If we were aware of most background detail, that would require more brain functioning which the brain can only do in short spells such as examples of people saying time almost stopped when something like a car crash occurs for instance. Greater detail fills out the memory and isn`t necessary for current day to day living. I wonder if that`s why we have that instinct, that 6th sense that something`s gonna go down which then prepares us, kinda gives us a watch out, focus time moment? That feeling you are being watched? Anyway, not brillently explained but the substance is there. Mind you green on green is equally good a reason if not better.

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Not really to concerned about visability, until maybe fall hunting season. As of yesterday it is legal for me to grow here, (2 mature and 4 immature plants) so that isn't a concern anymore. The occasional plane from the small airport not to far away is more of a concern from the theft angle.
          We shall see, again my biggest worry is loss of sunlight as we get later in the year...obviously the veg stage isn't an issue(lol). Hope you don't think I'm hijacking your thread OJH, figured with your "outdoor" title it was a good thread to post to. Hope all enjoy the 4th of July holiday, although it's kind of screwy this year being midweek. FRIGGIN hot here!! No AC.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X