Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite youtube channel involving cannabis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite youtube channel involving cannabis?

Could be growing, cooking, medicine, anything!

Vader OG and herbinfarmer

Comment

watched paul tokin an coral reefer years now. now i just go to weedtubers an watch whatever.

Comment

• Everest Fernandez's Just 4 Growers is a great resource for reviews and how-to's and often pretty funny.
        • Jorge Cervantes is, of course, our elder statesman. I like his tours of California pot gardens with 12' tall plants...
        • I used to watch the beautiful Danielle and her pal get high on The Dab Spot, but unfortunately her channel has mostly turned into one big commercial for cannabis products now. She's still beautiful though (even though I hate it that she dyed her hair).
        • Haley420 is my other fave stoner girl, though I think her channel was better when she was younger....
        • Freddie Pritchard's One Man Dope Show is good stoney Canadian cannabis activism. Cough cough.
        Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 04-03-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

urbanremo marijuana Mondays has some good reviews. The classics are strainhunters, and greenhouse grow sessions

Comment

GWE represent! Lucky 75's from your fellow forum members LuckyAcres and Green75.
            My first grow

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              My name is LuckyAcres and I approve this message! πŸ€™πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ»Thanks brother!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X