Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everybody! Following Nebula's Flowering Stage Defoliation Tutorial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree w/ what PRIMO suggests. Get right back on the bycicle and keep going. There's a lot of stuff we have to do in order to grow weed easy, and pH is one of the top priorities along with temperature, humidity, nutrient levels and light.

I've only been growing for 20 months, I'm on my seventh grow and I have learned so much with each grow. You have to have control over the above environmental factors, though. It's called tuning in your environment, and it's different for each one of us, depending on where we live and if we grow inside or out.

Like PRIMO says, KEEP READING, unless you know a master grower who's willing to teach you. And finally, with all due respect, you gotta be mindful when you're in the tent or taking care of your girls in any way. Their passage through their life process (which you're in charge of, the caretaker), and the final gifts that they bestow on you are worthy of the very best care we can give them. As I became a cannabis grower, my whole relationship with cannabis changed, and I have so much respect and AWE of these amazing plants. I worship them.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you could be a lazy ass like me and grow outdoor (I'm kidding haha, obviously we grow as we CAN, we're not always free to choose any method we wish, we have to make do with what we have.)

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Minoo96 Precisely!! Each one of us has to adjust to the environment we're in!! If I could grow outdoors, I would in a heartbeat.

Hello and thanks again for the comments / kind words!

Will cut the plants down tomorrow as i dont think theres any way they are gona recover now!
    Will salvage what i can put it all in jars for a week or 2 and hopefully i get something half decent to smoke
    Will let you know how good 3 week flowered weed is!

Yeah will def be doing another grow and will be doing it soon!
    Im away for work for next couple of weeks but Im gona order another seed next week so soon as im back itll be time to start all over again!
    In the mean time ill be reading up on ph n getting myself a ph tester...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X