Small help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Small help

Will this ever bounce back to be anything? It’s been through hell I cut away all the roots and replanted it in plug and water with PhD water every time plug feels dry to the touch?,if it will regroup how dry should the plug be?,right now it be feeling pretty dry,should I just chuck it?
    Attached Files

If you have other plants in the grow and they are growing fine it might be better to cut it because it won't be able to keep up with the size of others. But it might bounce back so i would give it a little time and see what it does

Comment

Originally posted by Okiegrower View Post
      If you have other plants in the grow and they are growing fine it might be better to cut it because it won't be able to keep up with the size of others. But it might bounce back so i would give it a little time and see what it does
      Nothing else going on just yet,should I be misting it every time top of plug is dry?,it gets dry pretty fast so I mist 2-3 x’s/day

Comment

Check out Deadhead91 thread on bugs and root rot. Amazing how versatile these plants are. Try looking up some microbe tea or micros made for root generation. It will thank you for it.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Deadhead91
          Deadhead91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I use BushDoctor microbe brew and I added a compost tea to my new grow and foliage feed both are black market brand and work amazing and the microbe brew will last for a few grows since you need only .5tsp like every 3weeks and it helps the roots uptake nutrients better for a great root zone and I’m glad my pages can be of use thank you

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          That was some great stuff. Ganja Doctor... 😃

That rooting plug should stay moist all of the time, not sitting in a puddle though,and put a dome or a clear cup over it to keep humid. put a cfl light bulb almost touching the cup for light and warmth. A weak folier spray once a day and cross your fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMO View Post
          That rooting plug should stay moist all of the time, not sitting in a puddle though,and put a dome or a clear cup over it to keep humid. put a cfl light bulb almost touching the cup for light and warmth. A weak folier spray once a day and cross your fingers.
          copy that,I have it in a heat mat and humidifier going and temps are 77f w 70-ish% RH,should I still use dome? And a 24w T5 is right above it,the burn on them was from before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chefbjy View Post
            Check out Deadhead91 thread on bugs and root rot. Amazing how versatile these plants are. Try looking up some microbe tea or micros made for root generation. It will thank you for it.
            Will do and TY

Comment

77° and a heating pad might be why it is drying out so fast. I bet your root zone is pretty hot. At 77° ambient temp as long as its not sitting on the cold floor 78° should keep it warm enough. If you pull tbe heating pad it wont dry out nearly as fast.
              ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Originally posted by UrbZ View Post
                77° and a heating pad might be why it is drying out so fast. I bet your root zone is pretty hot. At 77° ambient temp as long as its not sitting on the cold floor 78° should keep it warm enough. If you pull tbe heating pad it wont dry out nearly as fast.
                ok i will remove mat TY

Comment

Originally posted by UrbZ View Post
                  should i leave the 24w t5 on 24/7? its on 18/6 now

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Definitely 24hr light for now till it recovers also

• reb
                    reb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    im not sure if im doing this right

• reb
                    reb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    will u receive this message or do i have to tag you?

i have a 600par led viparspectra i have no money at the moment i have to work with what i have

Comment

• reb
                    reb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    do u see messages when i just comment? not sure if im doing this right

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see it I’m just busy medicating lol

• reb
                    reb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lmao oh ok my bad but when get min can u take a look at my nute question/thoughts?

Deadhead91 i have a bacterial nute but only option is tap water...no good huh?...and i failed to mention the 600w led is in a 2x5 tent and had to raise lights further away seen temps creeping pass 90f
                  Last edited by reb; 03-21-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• UrbZ
                    UrbZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    reb if you follow the evaporation method I shared you should be alright with your city.

• reb
                    reb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok will do UrbZ

• UrbZ
                    UrbZ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You could do both. Soil drench next watering then foliar the next day right before lights out.

Originally posted by Chefbjy View Post
                  Not sure how to make sure u see questions lol

Comment

reb Most of the time when you post on a page it subscribes you to it so you get the notifications and if you just want to follow a page or posts from a someone you can hit the subscribe button and it will give you notifications of when someone post on it, you can tag people to bring them into a conversation like chefbjy did earlier or if you want to talk with someone specific like tagging you

Comment

@reb

Can you repost your nutrient question. My phone will not bring up the entire caption, I cannot fully see it.
                      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
                      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X