Auto-Fem seed turned into male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto-Fem seed turned into male?

I purchased 10 White Widow Auto-Fem seeds. Started them on 2/1 and they just started to bloom...all but one, that is. It's definitely male. Has that happened before to anyone? I'm new to auto-fem seeds so have no knowledge about them.

The plants were not stressed, the others are all doing very well. I'm stumped!

My best guess is maybe you got a regular seed mixed in by mistake where you bought them, send them a note and tell them about it so they can look into it.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Sometimes that happens. You have to remember breeders are messing with genetics, there is always a small chance of males within any feminized seeds. It is rare but does happen.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Yeah, a rooster must have got in the hen house on that one.
        You done cut him down ? You got any pictures? I'd send the seed bank a picture an they might seed you some more seeds, good to hear, the rest of them is doing ok.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

I cut it down yesterday when suddenly it looked like bunches of small grapes were forming everywhere. Thanks for the advice, I'll contact the place in Amsterdam where they were purchased.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X