A new seed supplier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new seed supplier!

In no way am I related to the company! But pending delivery, they would be the cheapest seeds that I have come across!

They are very limited on selection, but the price is right!

The website is www.jahseeds.ca

I have placed an order for 10 seeds with them, I will keep you all updated with the result!

Also, I contacted the owner and asked if he ships worldwide.... the answer is yes! So all out of Canada peoples, its a place to get started...

After my seeds arrive I will write a review and take some pictures!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

No autoflowers - so it's not for me.
    My experiences in life have taught me that if you buy the cheapest available product - you get what you bought, cheap.
    I don't mind paying $15 -$25 a seed. I'm only growing 3 plants at a time, so I'll go for the quality genetically better seeds.

And as far as Canuk Seeds go - they are only average.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ya sadly no autos, I agree 100%! I know the selection he has are the seeds that work for him!

Well I will let you know how they grow come a few more months. If they are decent, may be worth it. However if it has a low germ rate... then blah!

But it may be a good place to start on cheap seeds and work your way up!
      Last edited by Qwertywill; 03-20-2018, 01:52 PM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

To let you all know, i have gotten my order today from the site, they look like really good seeds. I paid 37$ CAD (Including the standard shipping) for 30 seeds. When I received them, they were in a small bubble wrapped package, enclosed in a paper with the company logo. I received 34 seeds, he must have thrown in a few more.

There is one or two seeds that look kind of green, but the rest are a nice dark color and fat!

If you looking to start out for some cheaper seeds, thus far I recommend them!

I will let you know when I start them!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X