Remember the ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember the ............

I remember smoking pot out of a homemade bowl while listening to the newest release album.. kill'em all...by Metallica....on vinyl...

Comment

I remember getting some of my fellow GIs stoned for the first time in Viet Nam. Sitting on the Beach in Nha Trang watching the tide come in. The War wasn't all bad. 3/4 Hell 1/4 fun. But the 1/4 fun made up for the 3/4 Hell. That seems like a long time ago.

Comment

I remember shoving dryer sheets into the cardboard tube from toilet paper. If you exhaled into it, the dryer sheet would kill the smell quite a bit. Great way to stealth smoke

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
          I remember getting some of my fellow GIs stoned for the first time in Viet Nam. Sitting on the Beach in Nha Trang watching the tide come in. The War wasn't all bad. 3/4 Hell 1/4 fun. But the 1/4 fun made up for the 3/4 Hell. That seems like a long time ago.
          The beach in Danang!
          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

I remember "Thai Sticks", I don't if they were dipped in something or were just insanely potent. I have never smoked any like since.

Comment

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember them too! Early 70s
              Divine

Black tar opium and Thai sticks those were good days!

Comment

I grew Wild Thai and Colombian gold last summer, Talk about flashbacks and deja vu. The smell really took me back.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X