L-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-7

I was shopping for smart pots on eBay, and to my surprise I found a new type at least for me ( square) smart pots.
    No more wasted space between round ones. I know it’s not a biggie but if I could fit more pots under the same lights
    growing more for the same $$$ i call that a win,win. Hope this helps u out. Chow for now😎

hey L-7 thanx for the heads up and honestly havent seen the square ones but will be looking into it for sure!!!

Comment

I'm using a square, six-gallon plastic storage basket from Target. It's molded to look like a woven basket, so has lots of gaps for air. I line it with burlap. Works great.
      Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 03-18-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

sweet!!! im using 7 gal fabric smart pots but are round

Comment

what do you use for medium? i use coco coir and perlite 60/40

Comment

Originally posted by Longdavid89 View Post
            what do you use for medium? i use coco coir and perlite 60/40
            I'm using 70% coco and 30% perlite (with automatic watering two times a day from a 6 gallon reservoir filled with diluted nutrients that I change once a week--works great!)

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorJohnson View Post

I'm using 70% coco and 30% perlite (with automatic watering two times a day from a 6 gallon reservoir filled with diluted nutrients that I change once a week--works great!)
              nice! thats my next plan on the next round is setting up a automatic watering system or rdwc i have alot of ladies to water one by one but i enjoy time in the garden. watering each one kinda gives me a one on one with them. lol

Comment

1:1 time with your plants is important! I just spent two hours with *one plant* feeding and fussing and trimming and training.

That said, an automated watering system is easy to set up and it's such a relief to be able to let things go on cruise control for a day or three when life gets in the way of farming.

Comment

I tried some of those square pots potted and they work ok they dont maintain the square shape once they have dirt in them but they do fit better than round ones lol
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X