seedsman order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seedsman order!

Soo I just got my new stock of seeds from seedsman! YAY.. Every strain I ordered was correct and in breeder packets.. but I was shorted my free seeds from them.. 3 fem Mama Mia and 3 fem Northern Soul... I'm not too pissed.. kinda bummed more then anything.. because I did get what I paid for ... BUT.. I looked on the feedback site.. and I don't think I'm gonna have much luck speaking with anyone... there are TONS of complaints about missing seeds, late seeds and even seeds never showing up. Nobody could get ahold of customer service and one person I was reading their feedback and said he called customer service and they said sorry we take pics of all the items before we ship every order to make sure its all there.. and the person showed him pics.. of the order.. and customer replied back with pics of different packets then ones in the pic and said these are the ones i got! She told him he was lying and stopped replying to his emails. I sent them a facebook message and a ticket through their website.. so I guess we just play the waiting game .. while I prep my tent for next grow..
    PH perfect Connoisseur grow. (part A & B)
    PH perfect Connoisseur bloom. (part A & B)
    5 Gal Smart Pots, Soil: FF Happy Frog/Ocean Forest/Perlite
    Seedlings: Aggro Max 120v F24T5/HO
    Agromax Veg/Flower Tent: 48x48x80
    HLG 300 led {Quantum board technology} (600w HPS equivalent)

They responded to my issue quickly. In decent time when I opened a ticket. The time difference was kind of annoying as they would respond in the middle of the night and by the time I responded in the morning it was past 5 their time. I did receive all my free seeds. Checkout showed the free seeds on your order?
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

yes it did! .. Every spot that you could possibly go to to look at the order ... it had it on there.

Comment

it took 6 days to process the order and 7 to ship... they came lightning fast.. everything was great.. all my seeds, except freebies!

Comment

Hmm that sucks. I bet if they do do anything it’ll be something included in your next order which sucks.
          48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
          600w mh/hps
          32”x32”x63” veg tent
          viparspectra PAR 450 led
          FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
          5 gallon Smart Pots
          Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
          Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that about Seedsman, I have ordered twice so far, and have been good both times. They sent me an email saying I still needed to pay, after I had wired money a week earlier, but after contacting customer service they quickly figured out the mistake, and fixed it.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

While you're on the subject. I was thinking of ordering from seedsman since their selections are more of what I'm looking for. Quick question. How does one pay forthe seeds they order. My wife is paranoid about using her credit card online. If they fuck up she would have to dispute it and she doesn't think it would go over well.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Locrian99
                Locrian99 commented
                Editing a comment
                Inherently there’s more risk in what we are purchasing. And your recourse is probably limited. I purchased from nirvana just using my credit card and Seedsman I paid by bitcoin.

Bitcoin is possibly the safest, and offers the best discount (25% of the first time you place an order with it! ) I Have used bank wire because I couldn't get Bitcoin working for me, your bank usually guages you for it though... You can find all there payment options down on the bottom of the website page under " customer help".

Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

Thank you will look into bitcoin. I was thinking of just getting a refillable credit card with no names on it. Is shipping discreet? Who drops them off? Ups,fed ex, or mail?
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Pyro1711
                  Pyro1711 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you are in USA the pre paid credit cards will NOT work... Thank the guberment for that... You can use a debit card from your bank, just start a small account and make sure you tell them to authorize your over seas transaction.

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ty. Good to know.

I had an issue with a Seedsman order not arriving and they were very prompt in responding to my ticket. I used their support system where you generate a ticket and they communicate with you there. support.seedsman.com is the site, I believe. They just today shipped the re-send. If you pay the extra money when you order, they will replace your order if it never arrives. The stealth shipping has been great and arrives by regular mail. On my first order (I've ordered five times), I paid for the tracking number, but once it landed domestically, I could no longer track it, so I stopped paying for tracking. I paid through bitcoin for the extra savings and additional free seeds. I've gotten all the freebies I was supposed to, at least so far. I'll know in a week or two when/if this order shows up.

Comment

Perhaps I've been lucky, but I have never had a problem with Seedsman. I fill out my order,send money,they send seeds. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161130_031512003.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	186261

Comment

• Chefbjy
                    Chefbjy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a little scary sending cash in the mail.

UPDATE: received a response from my ticket, they promptly apologized and asked right away if I would like a discount on my next order for the price of said free seeds.. or if I wanted them to reship. {which I was told could take up to a month}. I chose reship.. because I was interested in throwing the strain in some soil anyways .. so I actually sorta wanted them.. lol. They told me they would throw the new seeds in the mail in the next couple days and they would give me some loyalty points ... checked my account on their site when i got home from work and I haven't received any points yet.. so I guess its back to the waiting game again .. lol they were super nice about everything .. didn't ask questions. ALL IN ALL... I'm satisfied with the order.. my important seeds came lightning fast..and they were packed and sealed primo sauce.... just bummed about the freebies.. but either way ... as long as I get what I pay for .. can't complain too much !! And if the seeds do actually come ... I will be sold on the company, and they will have return purchases!

Comment

Good to hear they responded. I've ordered 3 times from Seedsman and one of the orders had mot of what I had paid for but they also sent a whole bunch of 'freebies' that I'm still growing. Only real issue I've had with Seedsman is that the viability of some of the seeds wasn't good-didn't germinate. I also use bitcoin-kinda a PITA to set up an account but it's pretty straightforward after that.
                    WHAT???
                    5x5 grow space
                    900w of Vero's and F-strips
                    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

UPDATE: #2...lol OK so I received a message from Seedsman saying they were sorry for the delay of your reship, ill give you some extra loyalty points for your patience and ill make sure those seeds get packaged and sent out today!
                      I said thank you for keeping me informed and thank you for taking care of the mistake promptly! Came home to logging onto Seedsman and WHALLAAH.. They matched my LP count of 535 which brought me over 1k which is a nice discount! So all in all my purchase although missing the freebies, came flawlessly and lightning fast.. 13 days on international order is VERY NICE!! once customer support was contacted they dealt with the problem within a week.. 3 of those days they were closed so in essence they dealt with the problem in two days and kept me informed of where I was in the process. TWO THUMBS UP SEEDSMAN ... you have return business!

Comment

you should check out attitude seed bank
                        my order came fast stealthy and with 15 freebies

worth a look
                        4'x 6' x 8' room
                        2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                        sunshine mix #4
                        mega crop nutes
                        current grow
                        cd-1
                        jack herer
                        afghan kush
                        green doctor

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes attitude is a good one, pretty fast service. Bonza seeds is even faster, than Attitude was, at least the last time they were faster, it only took 9 days total, for calling Bonza to receiving them at the door. Attitude is pretty quick though. But they all have delivery problems, from time to time. That's why you know what you want, and order before you need them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X