Last feeding before flush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last feeding before flush?

I thought I was ready for flushing, but upon further inspection, I only see clear trichomes. I can see how my friend thought they were cloudy, since when looking top down, they do look cloudy, but when you see them from the side, they are clear as glass. I'm going to do another full feed tonight/tomorrow. I have been on an every other day feed/water schedule throughout flower, but I the last watering ended up being a day later since the soil was still moist. I assume they are slowing down now, so I was going to start the 2 week flush, but now I'm not so sure they are ready. Still lots of white pistils with some colored hairs now. Everything I'm reading online says to wait to flush when you have mostly milky trichomes. I guess my question is should I continue full feeding (with inbetween waterings) until I see some cloudy/milky trichomes?

Also, I had never thought of it before, but I had always checked the trichomes near the top of the flower and on the sugar leaves near the plant that look crusted with sugar. Some say to look deeper in the bud to judge color. For flushing, should I be waiting until sugar leaves have some cloudy trichomes? or only base the timing on deeper in the bud trichome cloudiness?

Thanks!

From what Ive been told dont look at the leaves just the buds.

You think 2 weeks max left? If she hasnt started to cannibalized herself she might make it without food. But someone else may be able to help more.
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Howdy gdogfunkly, Do check the tricomes on the older buds for the cloudy tricomes. The plants will continue to produce new buds with clear tricomes as it continues to grow. When you reach the condition that you want (cloudy or cloudy with amber color), then do the flush and harvest. My current grow is going into it's 16th week of the grow (11th week of bloom) and the older buds are showing approximately 20% to 30% cloudy while the new buds on top are clear as rain. I figure they still need about 6 to 8 more weeks as I have not seen any amber color so far.
      good luck with your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Lets see some pics !!!!! ha.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X