Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Growing_ what's your favorite strain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Growing_ what's your favorite strain?

Jus messing around with some photos on a cold wet windy winter afternoon...Hope its allowed to just post a photo..and not much else!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Very cool
    Not just a photo... Art!

Comment

That photo is bad ass!

Comment

Man, that's cool! love your " marijuana flake"!
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Thanks all, I might make some more if I get bored again_ that sativa can bring out the creative side on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Cheers !
          liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Awesome picture so many strains I like them all

Comment

I love growing different strains at the same time, but it has its challenges, especially from seeds it seems. Good challenge though, keeps you working to keep them all happy_ or as much as possible anyway.
              So did you figure out what caused those very light colored buds on that very nice looking cola? never seen anything like that before. How did it smoke?

Comment

I don't know yet it is now curing nueble had a article about mutations. I also like to grow different strains of auto seeds I have seven different strains germ rite now good luck happy growing

Comment

Hope you get great results with those germinating_you should be seeing something pretty soon!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X