No announcement yet.

Trichome HD Close Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weighed and jarred my first plant. It seems to have lost its smell a bit, not too bad though, kinda has the smell of hay a bit. I figure once setting in the jar the smell would come back some. Pretty happy weight wise I got a bit more than I thought. Especially since this was my smallest plant. Came out to 45 grams. It might lose a few more gs during the cure but overall a good take. 6 more plants to go!
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      The smell should come back if you cure it properly. I had stuff that smelled like hay and fd up my cure. The smell was faint of hay still and didn't smell like when it was growing. The bud still got us high but not like the stuff that I cured better. Hope you get a nice cure off. Congrats.

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Think the hay smell came from drying too fast. My RH dropped into the low 20s. Thanks man just the waiting game.

Well how about that. We jarred our harvest tonight. I always weigh AFTER the cure is complete. We’re in the same boat regarding smell. Why is that? It smells up the whole house while it’s growing but smells like......grass after we harvest. We got 4 full quart mason jars. Time to finish it off the best we can.

Grow well. Be well.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats on the harvest!

By the way UrbZ, what was your grow?

Comment

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      The Black x2, Grape God, Purple Urkle and Torpedo x3. Thats what I ran this grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X