Need another light, Meizhi or Viperspectra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need another light, Meizhi or Viperspectra

Need to add another 900 watt to my grow , leaning towards another 900 watt Viperspectra as I have two now . Looking at Meizhi , roughly same price . Any thoughts on one or the other .... I know theirs better lights out there but this is a learning time for us and hope to go commercial at some point in the future ( not legal here yet ) .

Viparspectra is well known here and as well by you. Why gamble? Never heard of this Meizhi....

Comment

It has a little better par value numbers ( Meizhi ) and good reviews on Amazon , so just curious . Will probably stay with Viper

Comment

Use Vipar myself...I've had good results. The 450 has been my favorite. Biggest I have is the 600, and feel the 450 is better...call me crazy? Maybe 2 of those? Bigger footprint? I'm wondering how people feel with their new models...

Comment

I have been using a vipar450 for a couple months and I love it. So much nicer to the plants than hid. I just ordered a 600 last night as the 450 is too small for a 4x4. I’m thinking about ditching HPS altogether to be honest. I love the Vipar!
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH
          2x innova 19w full spec led
          175cfm fan, can 33 filter
          8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X